PC1 Project CARS Screenshots

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Slightly Mad Studios' Head of Development Ian Bell unveiled a new render of their upcoming community funded simulation game C.A.R.S.. The render is showing a Le Mans Protoype Audi R18 TDI in a fictional livery.
audi.jpg

Although the idea of Community Assisted Race Sim sounds very innovative and spectacular there are still a lot of questions unanswered. We hope to have more insights on this upcoming simulation soon.

In the meantime enjoy some other screenshots on the forum.

Would you be interested in funding a developer and in exchange have your say in the development process of the product. Or is it just a tactic to get a studio funded that lacks a publisher/investor?
via: nogrip & virtualr

• Nippon2

How can people really believe that they will have actually something to say in the development. This whole project smells fishy from A-Z!

Rick Crawford;966043 said:
Tring to find what kind of specs do I need to try this out? Thanks.

On my PC with i5 2500K, 4 GBs of RAM and Gigabyte GTX 460 it runs on high details much better than S2U on medium. It's same engine, but this time SMS has no time pressure. Also if i'm not wrong game addapts to your system automaticaly.

petkic;965864 said:
It really looks great,but it smells like a S2U engine to me.And if I'm right it not going to be pretty.
It pretty obviously is the S2U engine (the on-screen graphics are essentially the same). That doesn't have much to do with how it drives, though - different values plugged into the engine can make for completely different physics.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%