PC1 Project CARS Screenshots

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Slightly Mad Studios' Head of Development Ian Bell unveiled a new render of their upcoming community funded simulation game C.A.R.S.. The render is showing a Le Mans Protoype Audi R18 TDI in a fictional livery.
audi.jpg

Although the idea of Community Assisted Race Sim sounds very innovative and spectacular there are still a lot of questions unanswered. We hope to have more insights on this upcoming simulation soon.

In the meantime enjoy some other screenshots on the forum.

Would you be interested in funding a developer and in exchange have your say in the development process of the product. Or is it just a tactic to get a studio funded that lacks a publisher/investor?
via: nogrip & virtualr

These Screenies look brilliant. Have you guys added effects to make them look this good or are we in for a real treet ?? Some of them look so real its unbelievable.! :)

All my screens are from in game with no shopping. I know some guys play with the lighting but i think most of the others are actual in game screens as well. Its been great since i found the free roam cam lol.

But they are stills. The game in motion, even on my super duper pc does not look as detailed. In fact it looks slightly better than it's prequal Shift 2.

Thats up for debate i guess because i run everything on ultra and it looks just as good in motion as it does in the screenshots.

Me too... all my screens are unedited in any way, if they are I say so but I`ve never felt the need to apart from a couple for fun.

I don`t have a "super duper" pc either and I run everything cranked up to the neck.

This game does look as good in motion as it does in screens... no question.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back