Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

like Sepp666 asked many times before
any chance to see this beauty in project cars???
mazdav2qxu34.jpg
qiQOlUc.png

would be nice to have a opponent for the sauber c9....

nbdesignz_14396765721_14396765721_Mazda 787b - Mercedes Benz Sauber C9.jpg

The Mazda 787B would be a blast for Project Cars. I would love to see more Group C cars...but there are not really much for AC. Just some other mods for rFactor 2 for example.

Too bad ! :(

i dont know what goes into make a tune of a car. would be willing to donate a few bucks to create a tune of a vanilla car ( a seperate car to avoid cheating).. changing tire compound and adding more power. and of course you can publish it to the public. anyone interested?

i dont know what goes into make a tune of a car. would be willing to donate a few bucks to create a tune of a vanilla car ( a seperate car to avoid cheating).. changing tire compound and adding more power. and of course you can publish it to the public. anyone interested?
Yeah sure thing, send me a pm with what you need doing :)

Hi,
I have download this file http://*************/files/file/4267-peugeot-308-13/ and I don't know how to export this file to Project CARS. Can you help me please.
Hi, friend, do you know how to convert a shift2 car?
If not I suggest you to start with this one:
http://www.playground.ru/files/shift_2_unleashed_peugeot_308_gti_2011-71066/
Altough it will have more problems because it's not an original car...
Anyway it needs a lot of work, I have 4 cars unfinished, it's relatively easy to see the car in the game, but then you have to hex edit a lot of things to correct fails or adapt physics...

One question... When a car appears in black and sometimes in the right position appears badly or with a damaged mapping, is because it lacks of some uv maps? I tried to edit a meb by adding a map but I'm doing something wrong and it crashes...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%