Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Sorry, the Ford GT doesn´t work for me. I edited the mod.txt as usual and activated it with JSGME as usual, but the car doesn´t appear in the car list in the game!
What did I wrong?

The name in car list is Matech Ford GT GT3 2010
I test the mod in a clean pcars installation and it's ok for me
add in mods.txt
vehicles\Ford_GT_GT3\ford_gt_gt3.crd
:tyres: "GT3 Slick-Soft" "GT3 Slick-Soft-Rear" "GT3 Slick-Medium" "GT3 Slick-Medium-Rear" "GT3 Slick-Hard" "GT3 Slick-Hard-Rear" "GT3 Intermediate" "GT3 Intermediate-Rear" "GT3 Rain" "GT3 Rain-Rear"
:hudmotec: Ford_GT_GT3

gtgt3.jpg

As said thousand times before, a conversion of the Assetto Corsa Mazda 787B mod would be more than welcome if anyone of the master modders here has free time. ;-) Didouc, free time?

I want to add more skins to the Bentley GT3, where can I get the files required to make the game read "bentley_continental_gt3_hr" from the export folder?

Forget it. I forgot about custom livery tool. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
thanks a lot didouc for this car and for the other 4 or 5 GT3 cars you did already for pcars.
this is fantastic work and exactly the cars i like in racegames.
the cars looks good in cockpit and drive good too, 1000xthank you.

servus

Hi !

I have a problem with the Ford GT. Don't know what this could be...any ideas ? Sky in cockpit is totall black and the place under the steering wheel...

ford gt bug.jpg

PS: Didouc do you change something on the Porsche physics ? It drives better now...idk why :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%