Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Hey guys, I don't know if rfactor 2 cars can be converted to pcars, but I want to let you know that there does exist a mod with many great group C cars. Maybe someone with the needed know how could have a look at if this is possible?

For creating mods I recommend version 9 as you can alt-tab out of game, do changes , reload car, and see the changes applied. In 11 you have to restart the whole game, which is rather ridiculous when you are modding.
Hi, I can't make the cars work in the 9.1 version, it crashes when loading... the cars appear in the list and are registered in the tire.rg file....
Any idea? thanks...

I finished the Nissan GT-R GT3 SkinPack !
Here are screenshots of the liveries :
1477136486-screenshots.jpg

This SkinPack needs the update by Didouc
Thanks to nsss for his Tire Pack : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tire-pack.10028/
All the credits goes to the original Assetto Corsa skinners, they made a great job ! :thumbsup:

seriously? you getting paid to drive them? your attitude is just the reason why modders share their work.

You talk with me ? If yes...you should learn to understand what i said. Because i mod other games for years and my mods always worked perfect. Because some of my mates and i tried them by ourselfs and release them after the testing. And its not that i am harsh to modders...it just suck that the mods sometimes work and sometimes not and i still try ti figure out why.
It obviously really suck that i need to delete my default.sav file everytime a mod don't work correctly. I guess its just the fault of SMS. Or i just have no luck with the game....whatever.

I set my own bar very high in mods, so i expect that from other modders. You can hate me for that and if you do i don't really care. Because im very accurate when i do mods by myself.

So next time you judge me, keep that in mind. If you didn't talk to me...then sorry ;)

Im thankful for mods because thats the way Project Cars should be from the beginning....

Last edited:
You talk with me ? If yes...you should learn to understand what i said. Because i mod other games for years and my mods always worked perfect. Because some of my mates and i tried them by ourselfs and release them after the testing. And its not that i am harsh to modders...it just suck that the mods sometimes work and sometimes not and i still try ti figure out why.
It obviously really suck that i need to delete my default.sav file everytime a mod don't work correctly. I guess its just the fault of SMS. Or i just have no luck with the game....whatever.

I set my own bar very high in mods, so i expect that from other modders. You can hate me for that and if you do i don't really care. Because im very accurate when i do mods by myself.

So next time you judge me, keep that in mind. If you didn't talk to me...then sorry ;)

Im thankful for mods because thats the way Project Cars should be from the beginning....

Do you maybe think for once that the issues you are having is because of your errors and not the mods? Because every problem you have ever complained about, is because you've installed it wrong

Do you maybe think for once that the issues you are having is because of your errors and not the mods? Because every problem you have ever complained about, is because you've installed it wrong

I don't installed them wrong. Should i do a video to prove that ? i have no time for that kind of discussion...
I guess the reason is i install and deinstall them to often. That cause problems i think.

But you don't know it better so why should i ask you ? ;)

Whatever...im already the bad guy here...

That's a thing I encountered myself from time to time - had to "reset" profile to get e.g. setup changes saved. I don't know what's the cause, but as I don't play the career mode any longer, I don't care. But that's the only thing with mods I can remember that's a little game breaking, at least for those that play the career. But as mods don't work with the career at all (as far as I know) it's not a big deal in my opinion. That there are mods that I like more than others, well, that's how modding was always.

And without some mods I think, I won't touch pCARS any longer, because there are so many things unfinished or broken with the "game" itself. So, many thanks to all those talented modders that provide us with their work, that let me enjoy pCARS beyond where it got abandoned by its original producers...

Hi,
Can someone correct driving in LaFerrari Mod. The car goes to the left on a long straight line.
my Last mod is version 1.01.

More question:
Can someone do porsche mod based on new coming porsche DLC (vol1 october 25th) in AC, for Pcars ?
I love all Porsche (GT3, 918, ...). I love to see Ferrari FXXK too, and maybe Panamera G2.

Last edited:
Hello, i`m new here!
At first sorry for my bad english, coming from Germany. I`m an older generation and was a long time a big GTR2 and GTL Fan, Since pcars I am separated from GTR2 and GTL, i use a lot of Mods and i like this Game so much, so i hope it`s ok to ask for some Skins and Mods i really like to have in my Game.

@Stlaker90
Can i have please a Link to your updated McLaren 650S GT3 Mod?

@Mathieu Leroy
Can i have please the Links for your McLaren 650S GT3 and Nissan GTR GT3 Skins?
Are your Nissan GTR GT3 Skins for Version 1.11? That`s the Version i have or is a newer Version out there?

Many thanks in Advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Starraider

with all these new porsche's officialy coming to assetto... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Porsche Pack Vol 1 Car List

• 911 Carrera S
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

Porsche Pack 2 Car List

• Porsche 911 GT3 RS
  • Porsche 718 Spyder RS
  • Porsche Cayman GT4