1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project CARS Logitech DFGT settings

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Lazarou, May 9, 2015.

1. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

No longer applicable and I no longer have a DFGT to test. Check out Bmanic's settings as somewhere to start or better yet have play with the settings yourself you never know you may like what you find.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Thank you, those vehicle setup parameters made the handling a lot better. Enjoying the game a lot more now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MentalTM

MentalTM
    Premium Member

Many thanks for this!

4. brooptss

brooptss
    Premium Member

Do you perhaps have settings for the pedals that come with the DFGT?

5. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Unfortunately I don't i have not used them for ages. I remember a squash ball under the brake was a must though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nvr play a racing game has these type of so complicated wheel configuration. Just so confuse with all those setting. By the way is there a way to restart career ??

7. So is this the right way to do for the second step ?? I mean 450 degree ??
    [​IMG]

Atm the game is very much unplayable for me. Wheel turn itself either to left or right before race start and wheel lock feel very wrong too.

Thanks first

8. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Your lock should be set to 900. In the profiler and in game.

9. So 900° instead of 450° for the 2nd step ?? Ok i will try. I thought since my wheel total rotation = 900° so wheel lock should be 900/2 = 450 :rolleyes:

Will try & see how. Thanks first :thumbsup:

10. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Edited FFB calibration in first post.

11. Thanks for these settings, very helpful to me. Do you know how to get more road feel? bumps etc.

12. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

13. Is it i have to do the wheel calibration for new wheel lock setting for every different type of cars that i drive ??
    Thanks first

14. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

No you only need to do it once.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Really ?? I just done my very 1st 3 round of "Kart 1 National UK" race & decide to do some invitation event which is GT2 or GT3 (I forget exactly what event) and i found the in game car wheel turn just a little while i already turn alot.
    So difficult to make any corner like that .. what have i done wrong ??

Not sure why but after i re-do the wheel calibration the turning is ok now .. weird

16. OK thanks, I will have a look at that thread.

17. hey i need some help. In some cars, especially karts, I get this weird feeling that there are bumps all the time and i can't get i away in them. In the GT3 cars i can but now the FFB is really weak.

18. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Changed FFB settings in first post. Now we have some road feel in a straight line.

Deadzone removal range 0.30
    Deadzone removal falloff 0.01

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  19. Thanks for your work, I can finally drive the straights at Le Mans!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I have lowered the deadzone removal to 0.18 as you still get the feel on the straights but the value is not too high to effect other settings. Just play about with it until you get a value you like but this is the key to some FFB on the straights.:)