PC1 Project CARS Logitech DFGT settings

amd fx6300 @4.3ghz
HD5870
16gb ram @1600mhz

I messed with the settings a little bit and it got slightly better, But I still get a delayed response every 20 seconds or so. VSYNC is now on.

Also what driver and profiler are you using for the DFGT?

I don't think your DFGT is the issue. Several people have reported stuttering with AMD CPU's. Some have found disabling any BIOS throttling (whether overclocking or thermal throttling) help some. There are others that haven't found a solution.

Can the first post perhaps be updated with some settings the more experiencing sim racers agree on? Pls
Maybe be lost in translation but the comment appears quite sarcastic. I have edited the post so there is now no information so people wont get confused.

I no longer have a DFGT, as the FFB has changed dramatically I am no longer able to advise.

Perhaps you could do some testing and work out some settings for yourself and post them here or use Bmanic's. Them's your options.

Maybe be lost in translation but the comment appears quite sarcastic. I have edited the post so there is now no information so people wont get confused..

I should add some context. I was on the dirt rally forum the other day and the dfgt owners made a thread where they would agree on some setting, post in initial thread, test for a week and repeat. Makes it very easy for someone lacking the knowledge regarding ffb to come along and get an amazing ffb experience with minimal effort (vs reading through the entire thread).

But thanks, I'll try bmaniacs. He seems to have put allot of effort in. I haven't played the game in a while, we're there stock settings for the dfgt?

These were the last settings I used with my old DFGT, things haven't changed that much.
FFB Strength 75.00
Tire Force 75.00
Per Wheel Movement -0.01 (alternative -0.02)
Per Wheel Movement Squared 0.02 (alternative 0.01) [this settings modulates the internal mechanical drag and numbers depend on the condition of your wheel old+usage. So try them and see if you notice anything]
Wheel Position Smoothing 0.04 (0.00 if you like)
Deadzone Removal Range 0.05
Deadzone Removal Falloff 0.007 (clicks work even if it doesn't show third digit)
Linkage Scale 0.00
Linkage Stiffness 1.00
Linkage Damping 1.00
Relative Adjust Gain 1.30
Relative Adjust Bleed 0.08 (0.10 is ok too)
Relative Adjust Clamp 0.90
Scoop Knee 0.78
Scoop Reduction 0.12
Soft Clipping (Half Input) 0.00
Soft Clipping (Full Output) 0.00
Menu Spring Strength 0.20
Low Speed Spring Coefficient 0.75
Low Speed Spring Saturation 1.00
Steering Gain 1.00 (increase single digits each time like 1.02 etc if you want it more powerful, it makes noticable difference)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%