PC2 Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have made available the pre order bonus 'Japanese Car Pack' DLC, purchasable for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC with immediate effect.

The first DLC pack for the new Project CARS 2 game brings with it four new Japanese themed racing cars in the form of the modern, historic and futuristic content from the creative designs of Nissan and Honda.

The pack originally formed part of the pre order bonus content available to gamers who purchased Project CARS 2 before release date, however now the British studio have made available these four cars for the general Project CARS 2 gaming populous, retailing for £3.99.

Japanese Car Pack DLC Contents:
  • Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R
  • Nissan 280ZX GTX
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Honda 2&4 Concept
Project CARS 2 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news, discussion and features on this sequel release to the hugely popular Project CARS franchise of games.

Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released 4.jpg
Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released 3.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Do you like the look of the Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC? Have you tried the new content yet? If so, what are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:

Abbie

Alternative Sim Racing Team
The mind boggles :O_o: :devilish: ..there are so many fixes that are required for this and we now find that they have been working on a DLC ....unbelievable it truly is..money money money ....
With how many people they are paying off to make the game sound good... they need it :whistling::whistling:;);)

The mind boggles :O_o: :devilish: ..there are so many fixes that are required for this and we now find that they have been working on a DLC ....unbelievable it truly is..money money money ....
While I'm not a fan of SMS, you're being unduly harsh because programmers don't make content and this content already existed because those who pre-ordered already have the content.

Edit: Slowbloke was faster than me by a smidge, LOL!

Brownninja97

Premium
You realise this is the preorder bonus, there was literally no effort required apart from some bloke being like oh its been like 2 months should we allow everyone to buy it, they then put it on the steam page........jeez they will never get those 10 minutes back to patch the game. Changes everything.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
guess i'm the only person who misses Super Touring cars in modern games.

I miss Super Touring Cars... a hell of a lot! Best racing series ever imho, superb cars, drivers and racing. Never forget Donington in 98 with Mansell in the Mondeo fighting for the win in wet conditions. Truly epic.

Would love to see the full 97 or 98 season of BTCC recreated in a sim.. just not in PCARS 2 ;)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • €3001-5000