PC2 Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released.jpg

Slightly Mad Studios have made available the pre order bonus 'Japanese Car Pack' DLC, purchasable for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC with immediate effect.

The first DLC pack for the new Project CARS 2 game brings with it four new Japanese themed racing cars in the form of the modern, historic and futuristic content from the creative designs of Nissan and Honda.

The pack originally formed part of the pre order bonus content available to gamers who purchased Project CARS 2 before release date, however now the British studio have made available these four cars for the general Project CARS 2 gaming populous, retailing for £3.99.

Japanese Car Pack DLC Contents:
  • Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R
  • Nissan 280ZX GTX
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Honda 2&4 Concept
Project CARS 2 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news, discussion and features on this sequel release to the hugely popular Project CARS franchise of games.

Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released 4.jpg
Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC Released 3.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Do you like the look of the Project CARS 2 Japanese Car Pack DLC? Have you tried the new content yet? If so, what are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
You can run true triple view on pc2 without nvidia surround? Does the titans manage +144fps?

I'm running 1080ti in sli with that res, and it is not without problem in other sims/games
Yes, have tried it both ways (with and without surround). It floats around 120 FPS average, but again it depends a lot on graphic settings. But generally I'd say the higher your rez the better they scale. That is also with a watercooled core I9 at 4.5GHz.

I hear SMS bombed a mosque today...oh wait no it was ISIS.

Bloody hell I'm amazed at some of the crap SMS take, no Japanese tracks (WUT), Blamed for sales (WUT), blamed for apparently forcing people to buy the game and DLC...I mean just what the hell people. Don't like the game or the devs just don't bother with it, many like it because it is NOT completely broken at all.

It's a GAME...i.e. a LUXURY commodity, no one forces you to buy it and you don't NEED it to exist. I hate the term "first world problem" but the moaning and bitching here sometimes just makes me think of entitled whiney halfwits.

Hmmmm how we forget ... :rolleyes: I remember back a few years when a certain game came out of its early development stage and went live .. it was a major bug fest .. then there first DLC came while major bugs still existed and the community lined up with pitch forks and torches ready to burn them down .. Now that game is coveted and worshiped by this community .. so ..say what ever ..
I enjoy the crap out of all the games I play and pc2 is one of them .. cracks me up when ppl say "it's un playable" haha on a decent PC anyway it runs fine, even with the day one bugs it's still playable with a few easy work arounds like save your set to a new set ..ya that's hard ..
Anyway as stated before in this thread to complain about DLC that was finished on day 1 and now released to all is just haters spreading there un-educated hate rants about a GAME ... wow have we come this far ?? lol Nothing wrong with offering something to people who support the game in advance ,then after the honeymoon making it available to all ...They still got it early for free .. It still was there choice .. Hell I bought the whole premium pkg and could care less about what it sells for now ..I made my decision and have no regrets , At SRO we have lots of on going series champ with PC2 going on right now as well as an rF2 and AC series .. we don't have any drama or huge bugs of any kind that can't be easily worked around with our league play in pC2 .. or the others ..:D

Last edited:
I miss Super Touring Cars... a hell of a lot! Best racing series ever imho, superb cars, drivers and racing. Never forget Donington in 98 with Mansell in the Mondeo fighting for the win in wet conditions. Truly epic.

Would love to see the full 97 or 98 season of BTCC recreated in a sim.. just not in PCARS 2 ;)
There is a mod covering the entire history of the Super Touring for GTR2 featuring race-by-race and year-by-year entries for every championship that used the ST formula (including talent files and specific physics sets). Pick a region (or rather, a continent) and have hundreds of cars to play with. Tracks with period-correct advertisings included aswell such as a '90s Macau.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%