Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure!

Misc Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure! 5.76

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good morning
Here is my question I am in PURE 0.205 Version 0.1.80 I can install it if yes how should I install it with content manager? Thank you for your reply ; I'm on a translator. Kind regards

Jacob Cappello updated Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure! with a new update entry:

Premier 5.1 Release!

Hey guys! Premier Pure 5.1 is HERE!! This update fixes and tweaks Premier 5.0 and does bring some minor changes to the look!! See the changelog below! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D CLEAN INSTALL IS RECOMENDED!!

Changelog:
- Glare Tweaks / Enhancements
- Overcast Exposure Tweaks
- Sun Specular Tweaks
- Night Lighting Fixes
- Stellar Tweaks / Acuracy Improvement
s...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jacob Cappello updated Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure! with a new update entry:

Premier 5.2 Release!

Hey guys! Version 5.2 for Premier is HERE!! This is a pretty small update to do some further tweaks to the 5.0 version of the filter!! I have some big things coming for Premier 5.5, and you will be able to get beta acsess to it on my Patreon! But in the meantime enjoy this *now* final revision! See the changelog below! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D CLEAN INSTALL IS RECOMENDED!!

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168...[/B]

Premier 5.5 Release!

Hey guys! Premier 5.5 is Officially here! This update fully updates and fixes quite a few things from the beta version! REMEMBER The new Sun Blindness fetures have also been fully implemented in 5.5 so be sure to have Pure .222 installed! There are a ton of tweaks and addittions so be sure to read the changelog! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D

[COLOR=rgb(147, 101...[/U]

Awesome stuff. Appreciate the amazing work.
Is there way to return default settings? I want to test some stuff and trying to figure how to revert back... I didn't save a default preset...

Hi, it looks incredibly dark in my game, even when using your profiles. I noticed all non-stock pp-filters for pure do that for me somehow. Pure also tends to warn me that the PP filter I'm using doesn't contain a pure script.

Premier 5.7 Release!

Hey guys! Premier 5.7 is Officially here! This is a major update that will cap off the 5.0 genoration! This update adds and fixes alot from the 5.6 version of the filter, from major contrast fixes, the largest of witch being a fix to the muddy gray tones! There are a ton of tweaks and addittions so be sure to read the changelog! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D
[COLOR=rgb(251, 160...[/quote]

v5.7 looks great!!!

Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_ks_barcelona_24-0-124-10-24-27.jpg

hi , thx for sharing your great job .
isnt there a problem with the new pure 0.250?plz
i try another filter , and i dont lose any fps ( 110 to 10 with your filter )
thx before

Premier 5.75 Release!

Hey guys! Premier 5.75 is here and is a small compatibility update for Pure .250. No real visual diffrences, just fixing the low FPS and bugged out performace for 5.7! PremierUE will of course be compatible with .250 as well, and work on it is still ongoing! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D

CHANGELOG:
  • Pure .250 support / bug...

Premier 5.76 Release!

Hey guys! Premier 5.76 is here and is a small compatibility update for Pure .251. No real visual diffrences, just fixing the low FPS and bugged out performace for 5.7! PremierUE will of course be compatible with .251 as well, and work on it is still ongoing! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D

CHANGELOG:
  • Pure .250 support / bug...

Installed latest version but my game totally bogs down when setting the PP.
already removed old version and “clean” installed the filter.
Other PP’s working fine. Running latest CSP and Pure.

5800x3D and 4080 on triple 27” 1440p

Installed latest version but my game totally bogs down when setting the PP.
already removed old version and “clean” installed the filter.
Other PP’s working fine. Running latest CSP and Pure.

5800x3D and 4080 on triple 27” 1440p
hi same for me
lost lots of fps in comparison to others filters....
shame , i use to love your filter....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea