Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure!

Misc Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure! 5.76

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jacob Cappello updated Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure And Sol with a new update entry:

Premier 3.5 Release!

Hey guys! Premier Pure 1.5 is HERE!! This is a Major update that makes tweaks to the brightness / exposure of the filter as well as the saturation. The new filter has a slightly darker more muted tone. As always its still a constant WIP so any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D

PLEASE DELETE ALL OLD PREMIER FILES BEFORE INSTALL, AND INSTALL THESE MANUALLY, YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO OPEN YOUR PURE CONFIG...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello, I followed your installation guide from youtube, but when I go to choose wheather script it is blank and doesn't give me the option to select pure as it's not listed. How can I make pure to appear as an option? Because when I go into game it's weird, very very dimmed, the whole picture.

Last edited:
Jacob Cappello updated Premier - Realistic PPFilter For Pure And Sol with a new update entry:

Premier 4.0 Release!

Hey guys! Premier 4.0 is HERE!! This is a Major update that completely rebuilds Premier from the ground up! The new filter has a slightly darker more muted tone while keeping Premier's colors and crispness! As always its still a constant WIP so any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D

PLEASE DELETE ALL OLD PREMIER FILES BEFORE INSTALL, AND INSTALL THESE MANUALLY, YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO OPEN YOUR PURE CONFIG APP IN GAME TO LOAD...

Please I need some help to remove it from Assetto Corsa :(
Let me guess your framerate drops from 50% ? ;)
You just have to do a clean installation of Sol in yor AC folder and it will re rewrite the .ini thing
( I had the same issue haha)

Last edited:
hey I just had a question that i know its stupid but i am going to ask it any way. how do you install this filter and i am running sol and not pure and is this filter has on off switch or can i uninstall it if i wanted to ? thanks in advance

Premier 5.0 Release!

Hey guys! The FULL release for Premier Pure 5.0 is HERE!! This update is a complete overhaul to Premier, and is a completely new filter to 4.1. Feturing a ton of changes, enhancements, and additions, Premier 5.0 is (in my opinion) the BEST looking filter for AC!! See the changelog below! Thanks for your support and enjoy!! :D CLEAN INSTALL IS RECOMENDED!!

Changelog:...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes