F1 2010 Post Patch 1.01 Issues

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is on the PC, dunno about console versions.

1: Autosave doesn't work anymore.
2: Timings in the race. Only gives overall race time, not lap time on the split timings. Although it does give the gaps between you and the other cars.
3: Audio settings. Defaults back to rapture, so if you changed it to software for the controller input lag, you need to change it back again.

Any others?

• Phoboss

Even though it has some issues, it does not make the game unplayable. So everyone wait for another patch and enjoy this great game ;)

How can they **** things up so much?? How hard is it to make a game? I don't remember Need for Speed porsche 2000 having many issues, have we learned nothing in 10 years?

- The stutters are worse than ever. Spent half a lap with 10 FPS for whatever reason. Before it was 10 seconds, now it's not only longer but more often. I still think it's the game trying to save a replay file to the disk. It's almost unplayable.

-Rubberbanding is worse than before.

-When fuel simulation is on, it still seems other cars aren't affected by it.

-Canned spins have gotten worse it seems.

This is what I found out after half an hour of trying to play, and I say trying cos the stutters are so bad it's just a nightmare.

Even though it has some issues, it does not make the game unplayable. So everyone wait for another patch and enjoy this great game ;)

That's not how a game should be, now is it?? You buy a game and you wanna play it right away, not wait for a patch for months which then fixes 2 things and breaks down 4?
Honestly I'm so pissed with Codemasters right now

The pit stop bug isn't fixed well. Last pit stop: 13" (change tire only).

The IA is very strong in 2/3 GP (Catalunya, Silversone) and very stupid in 4/5 GP.

I can't find out if the tire and fuel simulation bug are fixed.

PS3

• MiXana

Pit stop isn't fixed, I started 15th at the grid in Spain with my Lotus and finished 21st, my teammate Trulli didn't even take a pit stop :S, Playing on PC btw

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%