F1 2010 Post Patch 1.01 Issues

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is on the PC, dunno about console versions.

1: Autosave doesn't work anymore.
2: Timings in the race. Only gives overall race time, not lap time on the split timings. Although it does give the gaps between you and the other cars.
3: Audio settings. Defaults back to rapture, so if you changed it to software for the controller input lag, you need to change it back again.

Any others?

Since I installed the patch, the game freezes on my out lap, screen goes shaky with lots of colours, then comes back and I've crashed into the fence! Using the latest Nvidia drivers.
its maybe the well known "display driver didnt respond but was restored successfully" issue. I suffered alot of this problem untill i used an 258.xx driver (win7 64, gtx470). After clean installing of 260.99 (WHQL) it happened again on every gfx intense game. My solution was to use MSI Afterburner and reduced the GPU clock by 20 MHZ an increased core voltage by 0.05 Volts.

Regards
Hirschi

hey guys mabe some one can help me my game crashed since i started the game after that there apears that black f1 2010 logo a few sekunds later the f...... red cross comes up.
i have already installed the patch but it did´nt work for me here is my system :

Microsoft XP Profecional
service pack 3
Amd athlon 64 Processor 3800+
2,41 ghz 1,00 gb ram
Geforce 7300 gs
direkt x 9.0 => maybe that coss the problme but where can i download the newer version of it link please
want to play that awesome game

and one more info
i have an macbook

• 2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • 2GB DDR3 Arbeitsspeicher
  • 250 GB Festplatte
  • 8x SuperDrive mit Double-Layer-Unterstützung
  • NVIDIA GeForce 320M Grafikprozessor
what about that if i install on my mac a second system like win7

please please HELP!!!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events