Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022

Career Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fantastic work, but I don't see the skins, I see the cars with only the single color :(
Immagine.jpg

Hi, first of all thank you for so much work, I am really enjoying both the F1 2023 championship and this one. However, I have a problem and it is that when I go to open Monaco 28 pits I get the following problem:View attachment 679144
Glad you're enjoying it!

Hmm, that's strange. I'll look into it and will update the files if a new version of Monaco is needed. It's been the bane of my existence that track.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Hmm, that's strange. I'll look into it and will update the files if a new version of Monaco is needed. It's been the bane of my existence that track.
All fixed. I ended up adding more pit boxes to the 2020 version of Monaco, the same one from the F1 2023 championship. So you can now delete the 2017 one, and just have the one Monaco track with 3 layouts:

- Standard
- F1
- Endurance

Hope this helps!

Hi, just a question, when i drop the skins of the cars in content manager it doesnt work, CM say can't figure out car ID, what can I do ?
thanks for your answer, and sorry for my bad english

Hi, just a question, when i drop the skins of the cars in content manager it doesnt work, CM say can't figure out car ID, what can I do ?
thanks for your answer, and sorry for my bad english
Install it into the car folder manually if it doesn't work. But before you do that, check you have the correct car, as it should be fine if you have.

Your english is perfect!

Install it into the car folder manually if it doesn't work. But before you do that, check you have the correct car, as it should be fine if you have.

Your english is perfect!
I play with the car for now a half year and it works perfectly, i just reinstall it and it do the same so i take each skin et put it in the mod and skin ?

required track monaco_2020-monaco_endurance is missing is what i am getting, did download the files using the link shared along with everything else, any idea what is needed?

required track monaco_2020-monaco_endurance is missing is what i am getting, did download the files using the link shared along with everything else, any idea what is needed?
Did you download the Monaco 28-pit extension from the link that's in the download? That's what it's missing. There's two downloads; Monaco, and the 28-pit version to enable all teams to race there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.