Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022

Career Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Interesting! Can you let me know what they are? I'll put them as alternative download links.
That was the site where I got Monaco from.
Sorry but I can't find the Paul Ricard one again..didn't keep a note of them

Hi there
I know i's not related to your champ, but i struggle with this car. I can't match the AI performance under braking, i need a lot more distance to brake. I know this car uses some special physics and brake balance is special, but whatever values i set, the car doesn't really brake. Any hints on what i need to change?

Thanks

Would a combination of Pyyer's Track Extensions be combined with the larger Pits be feasible, given Porsche Supercup is a side event on the venues ?
That would be the right idea, but I haven't got the skill (or the time) to mix the two as I don't think it's as simple as mixing some files unfortunately! So it's either functionality (pits) or looks (Pyyers).

I'll keep looking into it though...

This looks excellent and I want to test the Championship. I just have one (maybe stupid) question, is it possible to change the car from the Guerilla mod one to the URD Darche Cup 2021?

This looks excellent and I want to test the Championship. I just have one (maybe stupid) question, is it possible to change the car from the Guerilla mod one to the URD Darche Cup 2021?
It is, but there's no skins available for it for the season. You'd have to manually convert all of the skins, which wouldn't make sense. Plus the URD Darche Cup is the wrong car as the 2022 season uses a different car. Sorry!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.