Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

Link not working :(

michael-schumacher-006-1763415065535161064.jpg

Invalid Download link,can you reupload the files ?
:( The links do not work, you have to see them Vlasovas are eager to try it ... thank you know you've done a great job.
Links fail to work, very much looking forward to trying when links are ready.

Thank you.

Cheers.
link doesn't work
My God! The link don't work!!!
Link not working.

:confused:
Link not working :(

michael-schumacher-006-1763415065535161064.jpg

had a problem with the mod, the redender materials was not replaced (would not have wear them different for each tire, and not fix the color of the hard tires)
windows 8 not replaced the files, and I thought I had.
who downloaded the mod before I delete the links, download again, or get a FIX
I already reworked the executable, can download, I'm uploading the rar
sorry for the inconvenience

had a problem with the mod, the redender materials was not replaced (would not have wear them different for each tire, and not fix the color of the hard tires)
windows 8 not replaced the files, and I thought I had.

Thanks for fixing it :) Awesome work

Who downloaded before and after must download that FIX ? Or only for those that downloaded before ?

Who downloaded before and after must download that FIX ? Or only for those that downloaded before ?

Look, the following is I detected a problem, so I deleted the links, who downloaded before that time, Sorry :cry: please download again (already fixed) or take the fix that I made available up there, the executable is already redone and available, I'm uploading the version rar (Ryder mod manager)

windows 8, is a system file protection "not" replace the files left "render materials", and I thought I had replaced, if I do not fix up the damage would always be the same and not different for each tire, and color of hard tires that would light gray yet, so I had to delete and redo this part, I should have tested before uploading, as it is a simple thing that never occurred to me, I trusted that he was right, and was not I need to adapt to this in windows 8, or figure out how to change this restriction annoying, plus it's in pretty good, I liked to use a month without using windows 7

Is it the UAC ( User Account Control ) that's replacing your edits , Vlasovas ? Because if it's annoying you then I'm guessing you can switch it of in the User Accounts section like you could with Windows 7 and Vista .

Is it the UAC ( User Account Control ) that's replacing your edits , Vlasovas ? Because if it's annoying you then I'm guessing you can switch it of in the User Accounts section like you could with Windows 7 and Vista .
already disabled, it does not allow some manual changes in installation directories, I can not forget it
I understood! The problem was fixed now and that FIX is neeeded for who downloaded before! ok! thank you!
That's right, enjoy
case downloaded before, will have to download again or use the fix, if you do not know if downloaded before, just check the hard tire gray stripe is clear ( are used in monza ), or if the damage is always the same, the dry tires, if so you have to download again recommend downloading again to save it for posterity:roflmao:

What is the diferences between clear (new) + hard wear and clear (new) + light wear ? I saw same colour in amber versions but i think diferences will be in tires usage,light and hard ?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 30 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%