Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

What is the diferences between clear (new) + hard wear and clear (new) + light wear ? I saw same colour in amber versions but i think diferences will be in tires usage,light and hard ?
all wear are the same as the previous version, each tire has its wear differently, and I have not changed it, the previous version

what changes is the part of the tire that touches the ground, many users were asking for, so that it is equal to the TV

then made ​​two more alternatives, the photos of the mod already give you an idea of the difference.
well got it all tastes

Here are the tires mod before, I kept, DARK version is his name now

2ry3k06.png

here is version halfway between light and dark and stained, I thought cool idea, is good for prints of new car mods in HD

mwfw47.jpg

Here is a version similar to what you see on TV, which was requested

3094mk2.png

are these differences, there is no way nauseate, tired of a version uses another hehehehe

Looking forward to give it a try. I merged both threads, so you might want to update the OP, vlasovas. :)

Thanks!

Amazing job on the tire wear Vlasovas, I'm always blown away each time I see the tires wearing off lap after lap in a realistic fashion...
All of you modders are making this game even better and more realistic, I will have difficulties to switch to another game if it continues like that :D

Looking forward to give it a try. I merged both threads, so you might want to update the OP, vlasovas. :)

Thanks!
I went looking and could not find the post, I said Hey? where is it? :confused:
then I see it was all together, no problemsI will update the first page so I think no one will use the 1.0 more, thanks

Reactions: Tom
Amazing job on the tire wear Vlasovas, I'm always blown away each time I see the tires wearing off lap after lap in a realistic fashion...
All of you modders are making this game even better and more realistic, I will have difficulties to switch to another game if it continues like that :D
Thanks, I think here is good pirelli at the moment, not think I can improve more, zeno launched its HD version will download now to see how they are! so who knows I use it, I get sick of see both tires, these last days :geek:

• Deleted member 113561

I went looking and could not find the post, I said Hey? where is it? :confused:
then I see it was all together, no problemsI will update the first page so I think no one will use the 1.0 more, thanks
Perhaps you should call it Prelli Tyres 1.2 SO EVERYONE KNOWS THERE IS A NEW VERSION

P.s. Great Work like always ... you make this game look more realistic :D
THX SO MUCH

Hi, I love your mod but I don't understand the fix file, is it just for windows 8 users?
one of the files responsible for managing the wear textures in the game, was not present in the mod when I created the topic, only when I was playing I saw it, so I deleted the link, and made a fix for those who had already taken the mod, but if you downloaded after all, not need , because I fixed the mod and reworked the upload

nothing to do with Windows 8, was I that had this problem due to windows 8

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%