Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

2nsx8r7.jpg

That's my version of a Vlasovas/Zeno hybrid Rian :thumbsup: Both great mods that both deserve to be used and this is the best way as far as I'm concerned .

I'm not using Zeno's slicks either though as you can tell by the pic . ALL of the treads are from Vlasovas . The sidewalls are Zeno . If it's ok with both of them then by all means I'll send it but I don't want to tread on either of their toes . They're both massively respected modders :)

Both Vlas and Zeno are part of the RDDev team, so I'm sure that there will be something in the pipeline for a future joint venture.

Could anyone advise on which files I need to use from each to create a tyre with only zeno's tyre wall but the other mods wear and lightness etc?

Many thanks
you have to decide over which mod will work
if my, or if the mod it
if it, you will have to extract these textures of my
tread_slick_marbles.tga
light_glow.tga
tread_wet_worn_nm.tga
tread_slick_marbles_nm.tga
tread_slick_worn_nm.tga
tread_slick_grass.tga
tread_inter_worn_nm.tga
tread_slick.tga
tread_slick_worn_nm1.tga
tread_slick_worn_nm2.tga
tread_slick_worn_nm3.tga

the three colored, you have to create the button "ADD" the editor PSSG
use the same name
then copy my rendering materials that should be okay, so I've been seeing the mod zeno, I think he has not changed anything there at rendering materials, only the color is not very difficult

recommend add texture
tread_slick_nm.tga
she in HD, it is very slick for a tire, will take much, the effect of some things, that's why I do not do HD tires, not everything is good in HD, wear also are not good in HD but the sides are good!!

what is the light glow for Vlasovas ? Is it the light at the back of the car for in damp conditions etc ? By the way , I agree with you . This years default slick looks fantastic and genuinely rubbery . No offense to Zeno but his slick textures are almost too perfect and blemish free . Last years default slicks were absolute garbage so of course Zeno's slicks were far far superior , but this years default slicks are nice ( although so are Zeno's of course , it's just a preference ) . Zeno's sidewalls however are a masterpiece and deserve to be used with your great treads ( no offense Vlasovas ) .

I'm not using Zeno's slicks either though as you can tell by the pic . ALL of the treads are from Vlasovas . The sidewalls are Zeno . If it's ok with both of them then by all means I'll send it but I don't want to tread on either of their toes . They're both massively respected modders :)

can u post a thread with the hybrid mod?? ofc if the modders dont object.
cheers

ML2166 says above that a joint venture could possibly be in the offing so that's up to them . If they want to make their own merger , great . They're welcome to use the merger I did if they want a shortcut to that because it's their work anyway . For me to post a thread , not really . That would make it look like I've done some work on the mod and I haven't so I don't want any mention regarding either mod . I'm pretty sure a super merger version of the mod ( nudge , nudge ) could encompass everyone's tastes anyway ( Light versions , accentutated versions , default treads , Zenos treads , lighter slicks , darker slicks , more wear , less wear etc etc ) . :)

By the way Vlasovas , I recommend any merger attempts use Zeno's as the base . For some reason ( although I may have messed things up somewhere ) things went totally funky when I used your mod as the base and merged in Zenos :p Therefore I also recommend using Zenos Render Materials but replacing the ' tread replacement ' section of his render materials with the ' tread replacement ' section of your render materials .

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 64 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 30.6%