Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

Why you export??? You must import with pssg editor 2 files from Vasovlas , tyre.tga and tyre.blur.tga than save and replace incars/generics/f1 folder with your new saved file.
Oh sorry, was a bit offtopic, i want to edit the files, for that i must export them.
I added three more packages in less sharp, which is now version 1.5 they are updated on this link, updated it just now, but I'll update in a little while here too, if you do not want to wait, download these 6 parts

just added R Marking in the Light wear

I go the combined mod with this and HD sidewalls last week.. but the stripe looked very jaggy, anti-aliasing couldn't fix it at all.. And that's at 1080p with 16x qcaa and fxaa or any combination of aa. I'm downloading this one to see if I can fix it and still have the great wear textures. Hopefully installing just this without the HD sidewalls will fix it.

I go the combined mod with this and HD sidewalls last week.. but the stripe looked very jaggy, anti-aliasing couldn't fix it at all.. And that's at 1080p with 16x qcaa and fxaa or any combination of aa. I'm downloading this one to see if I can fix it and still have the great wear textures. Hopefully installing just this without the HD sidewalls will fix it.
less sharp version solves that, even in standard resolution, is very good

am i right in saying that to download your v1.5 tyres, i have to download all of the mod package?
I not have had time to update it here, because I'm working in the storm, so I'll finish reassembling all options with the "R" package ok in 6 parts has 3 types of tires with the "R" soon I have time, I update here and in all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back