Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

2012-10-27_00005.jpg
Great job! Thank you!!!! But why did not apear R in this image ? back left side tire. Other 3 tires have red R !

Hello Vlasovas .. excuse the inconvenience but I found an anomaly on the right rear tire there are two R is marked on the back left there, as ever. good work as always ...;)

View attachment 34266 Great job! Thank you!!!! But why did not apear R in this image ? back left side tire. Other 3 tires have red R !

use the version with less sharpness is better, the photo is with the sharper version, gets a bit distorted

my
168sg1k.jpg

see photo in the center of the tire, there is a texture (cut) from the sides, where are all markings, these textures fit into the side in random order, each tire will be differentso they will not be all the same, that's the way that the code worked, in this case, the tire does not use these markings, so it does not seem that the tire is cloned on all side think it's good, so I adopt this system of code

zeno
xnw041.jpg

the side is zeno painted on the side, so all tires and all sides, even from inside of the side, has marking, that's the difference, the mode, to work only

use the version with less sharpness is better, the photo is with the sharper version, gets a bit distorted

I like the red "R" on this version! I tried both versions:more sharper and less sharper and i saw that rear left tire dont have this red "R". Zeno version is very good but i would like to use this version if rear left tire had 'R' because is more pronounced. Maybe it's a problem because i saw this problem was reported by others users.Thank you!

I did in a way, and the zeno made ​​otherwise
in benzene model has "R" on all sides (inside and outside) and for all tires because it painted directly on the tire.
in my model has the "R" in a manner sortie form order that it is not equal in all tires, the game itself manages, where they will or not the markings in my model,
I can even make a mark as the zeno, but could just provide the texture, many updates, and the way it is at the moment, makes me happy, keep an eye on this week, I make available the texture, so you add manually, or PM, at the moment I walk middle without time.

sorry english

I am a real noob, i know...but, how can i install the (for example) stained ones??? :(

use the "Ryder Mod Manager", create a profile in the program, locating the directory f1 2012, then load the mod folder selected by him "Pirelli f1 2012 Final \ Sharpness less accentuated in the stripes" then just install, or just extract the files replacing the original, but the program is good because it creates the backup, follow the video, is another mod, but it will to help you

I like the red "R" on this version! I tried both versions:more sharper and less sharper and i saw that rear left tire dont have this red "R". Zeno version is very good but i would like to use this version if rear left tire had 'R' because is more pronounced. Maybe it's a problem because i saw this problem was reported by others users.Thank you!

here's your order, marked "R" made ​​in the same way the mod zeno uses the pssg editor
http://www.mediafire.com/?30gl4b5y468qm2h

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing