Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mugello I struggle a lot bc of understeer
pace in qual and practice: 1.50.4
Pace in race: first lap 1.50.4, from third lap 1.53 ....tyre wear off (using hard rear)
Can't play like this

Mugello is the worst track of the game. Even on stock DATA.MIX I have the same problems.
I'm working on understeer and low sides, but no solutions yet

Giovaneveterano updated Physics Fine-Tuning MOD with a new update entry:

v2.3

WHAT'S NEW:
  • Lowsides are more common (be gentle on the brakes!)
  • Corrected torque for both AI and player
  • Improved session times for each track
  • Small changes on motoGP riders ability
cover.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Here we go!
A lot of work behind this update, it's more like a 3.0 update because of the different confidence with the brakes, but actually there aren't a lot of differences between the previous 2.2 version and this one.

Come like a rocket down the main straight, brake hard and gentle release the brake lever as you enter the turn to avoid lowsides!

COMING SOON: Beta testing for v3.0
View attachment 131822

beta1 is out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9PMMM5Ogcokbm94R0thMG5vc0k/view?usp=sharing

WIP
  • Every track of the calendar should be optimized, I'm working on every sector of every track for each of the 3 classes. If you want to help me fill this sheet with your best sector times divided by class (motogp, moto2, moto3)
HELP ME PLEASE
LAP TIMES SHEET:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wF62irNehlAl0IxynsY32SA3dqa6wV2AANrelTVI_us/edit?usp=sharing

Once you open the sheet, to edit it clic the little icon on top right corner
Screenshot_20160421-115351~2.png

NOTES
  • Optimized qualy lap times for: Losail, Austin, Silverstone (and they are awesome!)
  • Race pace is too slow (I don't know why)
  • Reworked from 0 all the physics: mass, torque, brake power, lean angles, CGs
  • New slipstream system
Thanks

Last edited:
beta2 is out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9PMMM5Ogcokd1hfaTlVODZ4QzA/view?usp=sharing

NOTES
  • Optimized qualy lap times for: Losail, Austin, Termas, Jerez, LeMans, Catalunya, Silverstone, Misano, Sepang, Valencia
  • Race pace is too slow FIXED
  • Corrected some driver's race pace and qualifying lap times
  • Silverstone's Brooklands corner is too tricky (I don't know why it's so slippery there)
VERY IMPORTANT: switching between the difficulties depending on the track is NO MORE mandatory, just play with you favourite settings and have fun! I've done everything for you to set up the speed of the AI.
Cheers

Last edited:
WORKING ON IT! A lot of small details to fix, but mainly it's almost finished
motogp-presentazione-ducati-pramac-petrucci-redding-2016-00007.jpg

WHAT TO EXPECT: The ultimate experience on motoGP 15. Every track and every bike are made with attention to the smallest details: official lap times and rider's performance are perfectly carry into this mod from the real motogp World Championship, physics is just way better than the default one and an overall improvement from v2.4, expecially for moto3 bikes.
Top speeds, corner speeds, tarmac-tyre grip, damages, session times are optimized to have the best possible challenge against the AI, this means balance and fine-tuning, exactly what this mod is.
Stay tuned for the best mod you have ever seen!

Cheers

Going to try this one , which I only like the previews version, AI physics working with this update too?
I trying to said , if the physics works for the IA bike too and for me the same, OK going to test , I hope dont have too much powerslide :D

Going to try this one , which I only like the previews version, AI physics working with this update too?
I trying to said , if the physics works for the IA bike too and for me the same, OK going to test , I hope dont have too much powerslide :D

Try the latest beta (beta 2), it's more or less a preview of the V3.0
Remember that only the mentioned tracks are optimized (and are a lot), so have a race only there for now.
And remember to stay on the hardest difficulty, switching between them is not more mandatory, AI is balanced yet (and it takes me a HUGE amount of work)

Giovaneveterano complimenti!!!!!!
mod stupenda, finalmente si riesce a battagliare sul serio con la AI in gara.

ho una domanda però, in qualifica i tempi degli avversari sono sempre 2 - 3 secondi troppo veloci.
non so, non mi sembra normale, anche perchè poi in gara sono il più veloce, ma in qualifica becco sempre 2 - 3 secondi su tutti i circuiti, magari mi manca qualche mod o patch?

The beta 2 update is the best and most realistic feeling in a motogp game that I have ever seen. It's just amazingly good. I love the front wheel feeling, the way the bike enters the corners and how sensitive the front brake is as well as how it feels when your breaking before a corner and the rear wheel feels a little loose and shakes. I don't know how correct I am but I think the rear wheel should spin and skid a little more when exiting corners. It feels to smooth when hitting full throttle out of the corners. I don't know maybe it should hh I was wondering if I should ask your opinion on this for a while. Really appreciate your work and can't wait for the next update ! I will try to help you with the lap times but I'm still a little new to this mod and I'm still getting used to it.

I love the front wheel feeling, the way the bike enters the corners and how sensitive the front brake is as well as how it feels when your breaking before a corner and the rear wheel feels a little loose and shakes
Thats exactly the part I don't like. OK its personal opinion, maybe with a little less could work , but I really dont khow if the real bike react like this , I keep testing and try to get a feel and adapt to the bike
Sorry for the bad comment :D
But I pretty sure , Is just me the probem ejjejejej

Thats exactly the part I don't like. OK its personal opinion, maybe with a little less could work , but I really dont khow if the real bike react like this , I keep testing and try to get a feel and adapt to the bike
Sorry for the bad comment :D
But I pretty sure , Is just me the probem ejjejejej

I generally hated how little movement the bike had in the default game physics and I thought that it was just too easy and simple as comparing it to how in real life marquez enters a corner and exits it there is so much bike movement when braking and entering especially the breaking part. Maybe his riding style is just to much aggressive and it seems that he's on the limit to falling all the time I don't know maybe my comparison is a little extreme, nonetheless I love the work done on this mod and I think its heading in the right direction to being just perfect. Try counter steering or straightening up a little when you start sliding a lot that saved me a lot of times. The mod does make the game more difficult I was falling at least 4 times a lap when I first tried the mod hhh And don't worry you were just stating your opinion no hard feelings :D Cheers !

Last edited:
I generally hated how little movement the bike had in the default game physics and I thought that it was just too easy and simple as comparing it to how in real life marquez enters a corner and exits it there is so much bike movement when braking and entering especially the breaking part. Maybe his riding style is just to much aggressive and it seems that he's on the limit to falling all the time I don't know maybe my comparison is a little extreme, nonetheless I love the work done on this mod and I think its heading in the right direction to being just perfect. Try counter steering or straightening up a little when you start sliding a lot that saved me a lot of times. The mod does make the game more difficult I was falling at least 4 times a lap when I first tried the mod hhh And don't worry you were just stating your opinion no hard feelings :D Cheers !
Ou and try changing your lines in the corners there are some lines at some corners that are especially with really low grip its kinda weird you just loose the front maybe its the michelin tyres hahah :p try going a little deeper or a little wider in the corners

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.