Login or Register an account to download this content
New cover image for the Fine-Tuning MOD
Stay tuned, v3.0 is coming soon!
cover.jpg

Giovaneveterano updated Physics Fine-Tuning MOD with a new update entry:

Biggest update so far!

View attachment 133050
WHAT'S HERE

• Reworked from 0 all the physics: mass, torque, brake power, lean angles, CGs, wear factors, damages
  • New motogp AI: better traction, better braking
  • New slipstream system for both player and AI
  • Optimized lap times for every track in each category (motogp, moto2, moto3)
  • Optimized race pace to match real life
  • More realistic tyre wear
  • Minor bug fixs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, great mod !

An issue tho, in moto gp AI are much faster in qualifying, there's no way i can do anything...In race i'm able to overtake everyone and win so i don't really get it. Is that a bug ?

Hi, great mod !

An issue tho, in moto gp AI are much faster in qualifying, there's no way i can do anything...In race i'm able to overtake everyone and win so i don't really get it. Is that a bug ?

Please check the following
1) be sure to download the latest version of the mod
2) write here the difficulty you are playing with
3) check track, pole lap time, fastest race lap time.

I'll try to fix this.
Thanks for the report

Thanks for answer !

I'm playing on realistic(simulation) difficulty
Track : Jerez
Pole lap time : around 1.37.8
Faster race lap time : around 1.39.4 (which is the best i could do ^^)
They're a lot slower in race in almost every tracks, another exemple, in austin, i started 15 (was hard to get) and won pretty easily, still realistic difficulty

Thanks for answer !

They're a lot slower in race in almost every tracks, another exemple, in austin, i started 15 (was hard to get) and won pretty easily, still realistic difficulty

Got it.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking for solve it.
Have fun!

Thanks for answer !

Just tested it:
pole lap 1.37.8
race 1.39.2
The AI is just fast enough.
I have no idea what's wrong with your situation. I mean 1:39.2 is a really good pace in Jerez
MotoGP15X64 2016-05-08 21-53-01.jpg

MotoGP15X64 2016-05-08 21-52-26.jpg

SMALL REMARK ON NEW TYRES

I spent a lot of time on a better tyre simulation in motogp 15.
Real life motogp has much complex tyre strategy than this game had: softer tyre = faster, harder tyre = slower. That is actually not true, how many times we seen riders using one set of harder tyre mounted on front or rear rim (never seen both) for a crazy Q2 lap? Marquez is definitely one of them.
Rossi also has a super fast race pace on harder tyres than on softer ones.
The truth is this: there aren't big differences in term of grip between soft and hard tyres, it's all about feeling with the bike.

Softer tyres warm up earlier and have a bigger foot print on tarmac but they give less accurate feeling on the handlebar because they have a softer carcass.
Harder tyres lose some tenth around corners but give a more accurate feeling to the rider and allow ofter late braking thanks to the stiffer carcass and faster feedback on the suspension, they are also incredibly steady during race pace giving the confidence the rider needs.

With the improved tyre system motogp 15 could have more realistic race weekends thanks to more different tyre strategy: using a unusual front hard and rear soft compound and an oversteering setup for some super fast tracks like Mugello or soft-soft in some twisty tracks like Misano or soft-hard for some low grip but super hot circuits like Temas De Rio Hondo or Jerez.

tyre.jpg

Have a look at the high front wear of the Soft tyre

Just tested it in Brno
I like the breaking feeling
But bikes is very slow during change of directions and coming out of corners, I get raped by everyone
Mayen i'ts my controller or maybe I edited yamaha bml files but I'm not sure
I'm 4 seconds slower than AI in Brno

Just tested it in Brno
I like the breaking feeling
But bikes is very slow during change of directions and coming out of corners, I get raped by everyone
Mayen i'ts my controller or maybe I edited yamaha bml files but I'm not sure
I'm 4 seconds slower than AI in Brno

Yeah, I messed up something in the tyre files, I'm uploading an update fix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back