Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
this mod is almost perfect...the only thing that i don´t like is rider movement...i think is to slow and heavy...!! during turns the rider feels to heavy and slow...should be more faster...that´s my opinon.

this mod is almost perfect...the only thing that i don´t like is rider movement...i think is to slow and heavy...!! during turns the rider feels to heavy and slow...should be more faster...that´s my opinon.
Right right right, yes, that would be beautiful...but...
This Mod is not about 1:1 realism. It's about giving you a challenge.

AI has a native problem, it's very slow during change of directions. In fact, only change of directions are heavy with this mod. It's done on purpose.

The rest is quite good.

Sometimes, when a fix is not possible, you have to accept a compromise. Hope you understand

Right right right, yes, that would be beautiful...but...
This Mod is not about 1:1 realism. It's about giving you a challenge.

AI has a native problem, it's very slow during change of directions. In fact, only change of directions are heavy with this mod. It's done on purpose.

The rest is quite good.

Sometimes, when a fix is not possible, you have to accept a compromise. Hope you understand
i´m getting use to it...and slowly i´m liking it...like you´ve said..."It's about giving you a challenge"...i get it...:thumbsup:

I tweaked the params for Sepang and Valencia
Sepang was really difficult for me
I was with Suzuki (not fully developed)
Started race 16th and finished 11th after having spent 90% of the race fighting for 6th position.

Used the same params for Valencia, started 12th (messed up Qualifying but I had to try few things). And finished 4th.

Also I dumped Motogp.exe trying to create a "cheat" that would let you change difficulty while in game, but I would need someone more expert than me.
I found the addresses for difficulty but I don't know how to change the values

I tweaked the params for Sepang and V
Also I dumped Motogp.exe trying to create a "cheat" that would let you change difficulty while in game, but I would need someone more expert than me.
I found the addresses for difficulty but I don't know how to change the values

I'm the last person in this forum to ask such a thing.

Which parameters have you changed in Sepang and Valencia?
I wonder how the AI has (in general) that lap time in that track: tarmac grip? AI speed parameter? Database? No idea.

So why AI make a 1.54 in Losail and 1.58 in Silverstone? I'm sure they don't go actually in the track to do lap times, so the numbers are not releated to AI bike performance. I wonder which parameter makes the AI goes faster or slower in Q.

Idk how time generation works. Also, since AI is on track, why not to make laps based on AI laps as in race. Un-necessary bullshit imho.

I just changed time modifier and race performance modifier, both to 0.989
Time modifier was hard enough, race was okay in Sepang but maybe 5 tenths too easy in Valencia.
My idea would be to create a cheat that change those values in game. so you can edit it as you prefer in game, no more mixing and remixing/exit load game.
I'll try some scans now.

Something became incredibly obvious in this video. The Ultimate Physics Mod (which also features in the 2016 Grid Update) is, love or hate it, the only Physics Mod that does not make the bike appear like it is a train on a track. So unrealistic how that bike behaves. I will post a video with updated AI Physics and User Bike Physics (available for download now) for other curious riders to see. @janzaks did such an incredible job with the bikes, especially changing parameter values that one can so easily discern in these videos have not been altered let alone been discovered. I immediately remembered when seeing this video above that the first thing popping into our minds when testing the new game was: "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SILLY TRAIN LIKE FEELING".

Something became incredibly obvious in this video. The Ultimate Physics Mod (which also features in the 2016 Grid Update) is, love or hate it, the only Physics Mod that does not make the bike appear like it is a train on a track. So unrealistic how that bike behaves. I will post a video with updated AI Physics and User Bike Physics (available for download now) for other curious riders to see. @janzaks did such an incredible job with the bikes, especially changing parameter values that one can so easily discern in these videos have not been altered let alone been discovered. I immediately remembered when seeing this video above that the first thing popping into our minds when testing the new game was: "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SILLY TRAIN LIKE FEELING".

Competition against the AI is good, the bike is smooth, top speed match perfectly, brake distance is challenging.
This is a fine-tuning, not a brand new physic mod, so: better physic without changing everything.

I definitely like how the bike works in my last update.
Next step is make lowsides much easier

I have a problem in some tracks, my bike start going slower and slower afte some laps (I have tyre wear off).
In argentina it didn't happen (maybe just the last lap)
But in some track it's obvious, because I lap 1.38 in Jerez and after some laps I can't do better than 1.40/41

Competition against the AI is good, the bike is smooth, top speed match perfectly, brake distance is challenging.
This is a fine-tuning, not a brand new physic mod, so: better physic without changing everything.

I definitely like how the bike works in my last update.
Next step is make lowsides much easier
I totally understand bro. And your feelings are totally valid but, so are mine. And like Jonix and I said, the bike behaves in an unrealistic manner, too smooth, like a train on tracks for our senses. And why would top speeds match? Nobody faster on straights then Ducatis.
That is just an opinion though. I am glad you found a mod that works for you. After all that is most important, and if others can enjoy along the way too, even better!!

Bro, everybody can do what they want. I am not attacking, I am noticing, just like you notice things on other mods. More to choose for the community and I always appreciate people's efforts.

Last edited:
Someone know which line has to be edited to have a lowside in this game?
I'm looking for this for months, no way by far: even with brake force to 10000 and 0 grip, the front tyre lockup and the bike just slide on the tarmac like the Santa's sled on the snow.

And from I've seen on YT about Motogp16 the bike's behavior will be the same.
I'm sure RKH and Jonix have an idea about this problem, no one better than them have talented to edit this game.

I have a problem in some tracks, my bike start going slower and slower afte some laps (I have tyre wear off).
In argentina it didn't happen (maybe just the last lap)
But in some track it's obvious, because I lap 1.38 in Jerez and after some laps I can't do better than 1.40/41

About this: I have no idea on how to fix this one

You mean at what point of the spline AI has to brake? Heheheh it would be too nice to know it...
Spline layers are a mess
hehee, exactly! :D

I'm making a mod myself...

i'm making some fine tunings on the physics now, more especifically, how to increase the chances of have lowsides
by the way, i think that the lowside secret is about the BrakeLeanDeltaAngle... I had decreased this value and the bike stopped to have lowsides... when you decreases this variable the max lean of the bike while braking decreases too, so i'm searching for this "max lean to lowside" variable to decrease it too...

Soon i'll post my version of physics too ;)

I found the splines but them are so messed up that's impossible to edit something there.

I tried a lot of BreakLeanDeltaAngle but not one seems to be good enough.
A very very low longitudinal grip in the tyre file causes lowsides, but with a so low grip you can't open the throttle.

Mugello I struggle a lot bc of understeer
pace in qual and practice: 1.50.4
Pace in race: first lap 1.50.4, from third lap 1.53 ....tyre wear off (using hard rear)
Can't play like this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years