Pastor Maldonado

One example: Yuce Ide. He made albers's midland role at imola 2006,and that race onwards he had no superlicence. WHERES THE CONSISTENCY? Its not right. (quote provided by Ron Dennis)

5.gif

I wonder how much is left of his sponsorship money.

It seems he might have caused Williams more repair costs then what they got from him at the beginning of the year.

I read figures around 50 million dollars for this year alone. Then, probably, add to that publicity figures, etc.

He may have some money left, but his latest record might just be enough to make them scratch their heads if he really is worth it. Obviously, we ought not forget the Chavez-factor.

Think the bumps caught him out. F1 cars are extremely stiff.
But yes, i can see the irony in the whole thing :)
For demos like this they have more grippy tyres, as you can see those don't look like Pirelli's, not to mention for a road course they'd setup the car a lot different so bumps wouldn't affect it as much. From this video I can't even tell what he did, but it doesn't look like a bump.

For demos like this they have more grippy tyres, as you can see those don't look like Pirelli's, not to mention for a road course they'd setup the car a lot different so bumps wouldn't affect it as much. From this video I can't even tell what he did, but it doesn't look like a bump.
They run Pirelli´s it´s essentially rain tyres. Or "demo" tires.

You can´t physically set up a F1 car to be soft enough to run on normal roads.
Even the softest springs will be massively stiffer then anything you can imagine.

He has won a race with Alonso hounding him. He knows how to drive F1 cars in all condiitons.
It´s a freak accident that plays into his already established myth.

Well I don't won't to hate on the guy but on youtube you will find a lot of other incidents he have been in from the lower series. :(

The reason why I choose this video is because of the "Opa Opa!" :p

They run Pirelli´s it´s essentially rain tyres. Or "demo" tires.

You can´t physically set up a F1 car to be soft enough to run on normal roads.
Even the softest springs will be massively stiffer then anything you can imagine.

He has won a race with Alonso hounding him. He knows how to drive F1 cars in all condiitons.
It´s a freak accident that plays into his already established myth.
I watched I think it was the Red Bull car a few months ago and they ran which looked like old tyres from the 2006 year. The reason I say they don't look like they're from this year is I can't see the colour of the tyre on the outside of the tyre.

These torsion bars don't necessarily need to be that stiff because the cars aren't being driven at 315km/h so there's not a lot of downforce pushing them down. I don't know how soft they could make them and I know that you can't have the car setup absolutely perfectly, but he should know the track/street doesn't have much grip, it's bouncy, and he should watch his speed.

The phrase "even a dead clock is right twice a day" comes to mind when thinking about his win lol. I know he's better than a lot of people give him credit for, but we're just poking fun at his crash.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back