Pastor Maldonado

i think Maldo has raw speed..he is like Hammy...the dude needs an attitude adjustment though..a mentor if u will(i think Sir Jackie Steward already volunteered twice..or was it 3times..hehe)

someone to erase all Venezuelian road rage habbits ,so to speak:laugh:

Most of you forget he won a GP with Williams... in 2012

Amazing how media manipulates people, with the same scale, Fake Senna should be driving an ice cream van.

I couldn't agree more. All of these attacks against Pastor are simply pathetic, especially because he's won a race already.

i think Maldo has raw speed..he is like Hammy...the dude needs an attitude adjustment though..a mentor if u will(i think Sir Jackie Steward already volunteered twice..or was it 3times..hehe)

someone to erase all Venezuelian road rage habbits ,so to speak:laugh:

You must know Venezuela very well based in the way you talk about them ;)

I couldn't agree more. All of these attacks against Pastor are simply pathetic, especially because he's won a race already.

:thumbsup:

You must know Venezuela very well based in the way you talk about them ;)

;)

Manuele ,i dont have to know Venezuela well to know that every country has road rage drivers
Maldonado is easily the biggest crasher in F1 ,since i can remember...feel free to refresh my memory of course by suggesting someone who can better him.;)
The fact that he's won a race doesnt eliminate anything...noone is questioning his raw speed,just his on-track manners...or lack thereof;)

thats why he needs a coach....one from Europe prefferably(for best results)

Most of you forget he won a GP with Williams... in 2012

Amazing how media manipulates people, with the same scale, Fake Senna should be driving an ice cream van.

He is fast, has the raw material inside. But his problem is that he is disrespectful. Correct me if i'm wrong, but he never apologized after the accidents he caused this year. He is too much reckless on the track. I don't care if he is the fastest on track. First, he should have some respect. Hamilton used to be a little bit like him, but he improved himself and became a nice guy now in his manner of speaking post-races and driving on the track.

I usually like to say "you can't judge a book by it's cover", the 2012 season has yet to finish. What if we see both Williams drivers win a couple of the remaining races before the end of the 2012 season? Let's not forget that F1 is full of surprises. ;)

I usually like to say "you can't judge a book by it's cover", the 2012 season has yet to finish. What if we see both Williams drivers win a couple of the remaining races before the end of the 2012 season? Let's not forget that F1 is full of surprises. ;)
I agree because I had to defend Hamilton last season :) But the quote about 2012 being full of surprises, I think is starting to change from unknown to more readable and you can start to predict things more often, I mean Spa and Monza IMO will be good for Lotus, good for their F-Duct and Monza will be hot probably and warm weather suits Lotus
Bahrain
Hungary &
Valencia will prove that
If it rains at Spa though Ferrari seem more hooked up in cooler conditions and Alonso is on top form :) so Spa if it rains could go more Ferrari but dry probably Lotus or maybe Mclaren depending on when they get that Double DRS :)

Pastor is a quick driver but he's been in too many avoidable accidents this year and last year. I'm suprised he hasn't had a ban yet. Ted Kravitz quote "Pastor? You seem to have your own seat outside the stewards?" Me "yeah Hamilton's old seat" ;)

I have the DVD Senna and Jakie Stewart Blames Senna for causing the most accidents on a track and makes him unworthy of a champion. Yes Stewart drove in another era where racing could kill you. Its so safe modern drivers don't realize the dangers. I hate to say it but someone will die soon.

RIP Roland Raststeene (The Rookie who died at the same chicane, many do not remember as he was in his 1st season in a Sauber, a new F1 team) and Ayerton Senna Imola 1994

I have the DVD Senna and Jakie Stewart Blames Senna for causing the most accidents on a track and makes him unworthy of a champion. Yes Stewart drove in another era where racing could kill you. Its so safe modern drivers don't realize the dangers. I hate to say it but someone will die soon.

RIP Roland Raststeene (The Rookie who died at the same chicane, many do not remember as he was in his 1st season in a Sauber, a new F1 team) and Ayerton Senna Imola 1994
The last sentence was a bit wrong :D His name was Ratzenberger, he drove for Simtek (and Sauber was not a new team in 94) and he crashed not in Tamburello which was actually not a chicane but a very fast corner :whistling:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%