AC Opening Race @ Various Tracks - Fri 2 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a party pooper or anything, but shouldn't we at least wait to test the Multiplayer to test its suitability for use? So as to avoid frustration for the admins here, in case there's a backlash.

Just thinking out loud here... :whistling:

Well I've been working on getting a replacement for my current wheel, since it has some defects. Depending on how fast my wheel arrives at their warehouse, it'll either be in transit, or the replacement will be on its way to me. In either case, I won't have a wheel on the 2nd.

So regretfully, I have to withdraw. Hope you all have a great time in the event though. :D

There will be races but lets look at it as a big test session with the added bonus of races.
We want to see how it works and what works.
We need to checks for stability.
We can check also how stable the connections are when changing tracks or reconnecting with cars.

I would love it all to run smooth with no problems but be prepared for problems
and we will try to make the best of it and have some fun and get on track.

Man that eye sickness is looking like it really may be an epidemic come Friday. Especially since I'm leaving out of town on Saturday and won't be back till Sunday.

bluemode_the-plague-is-coming.png

Fair enough, most of us will be decent and give constructive feedback... It's the few who won't be, that I'm worried about... :unsure:

Yeah, probably so but for my part I'm just so excited that we will finaly get to try mp and think it will be fun regardless of how it goes. There will be bugs - of course - but I see this first test more as a great opportunity to find them and report them so Kunos knows what to fix. :)

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting chaos. I don't honestly think that MP will be too too buggy. But if it is, Kunos are more than capable of getting it sorted. We just have to be louder than the people throwing fits over it, and provide actual info for Kunos to work with. ;)

And most of all, like @Jan-Olov Johansson said, I'm just really glad that we finally get MP.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes