AC Opening Race @ Various Tracks - Fri 2 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Server lists have been posted. We will take no more signups for this event unless for premium members. In case of the latter there might be some shifts in the list.

Please check the final list before the start of the event.

In case you are not able to make it and are on the list (also reserves) do let us know in time (2 hours before the start of the event) by signing out, to avoid issues with your license.

As you can see its a popular event, and although we don't know how things will go tonight do expect some technical issues to happen.

Its the first test so most likely it will not be flawless.

I downloaded/installed TeamSpeak and signed in with my name but I don't have a clue about how this site (service) is working, I don't even understand how to check whether my earphones are working properly...

Is there any info about this already somewhere in the forum, or somewhere else? I would appreciate if somebody could give me some minor (basic) instructions, because I'm afraid I wont be capable to use it today at our first meeting.

Thank you and sorry for the off-topic.

ps. Do I need to install also Overwolf?

I downloaded/installed TeamSpeak and signed in with my name but I don't have a clue about how this site (service) is working, I don't even understand how to check whether my earphones are working properly...

Is there any info about this already somewhere in the forum, or somewhere else? I would appreciate if somebody could give me some minor (basic) instructions, because I'm afraid I wont be capable to use it today at our first meeting.

Thank you and sorry for the off-topic.

ps. Do I need to install also Overwolf?

Hi Aris,
To connect to the Racedepartment TeamSpeak channel just go to this link:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/racing-club-teamspeak-passwords.10977/

And then proceed from there :)

Yup, GMT.
I was thinking that if you ran multiple races, I'd be able to enter the 2nd one (if a spot opened). If that's the case, will I be able to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back