AC Opening Race @ Various Tracks - Fri 2 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
[..]...there is also a very nice 'pit babes' thread in the exclusive premium members only paddock club you might want to check out...just sayin'
Well, if I decide to pay the minescule 10 bucks a year in order to participate in club or maybe sometimes league races at all, that if there is a collective bum-rush to the server slots, it won't be for the 'pit babes' - it will be to enjoy grown up and competative racing. You know like Senna said once in an interview with Jackie Stewart: "[...] and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver, and I'm not designed to come 3rd, 4th or 5th, I race to win."
Of course i know this is not Formula 1, I'm sure we here will primarily race for fun :)

Edit: when you guys read my Senna quote, add Senna's voice and brasilian accent to your pronounciation for extra effect :D

Last edited:
I wish the adverts did pay for our fun, but i'm sad to say it doesn't come any where near the cost of the servers and t/speak and software.

For a long while now the cost has been shared by the premium members
thankfully a few guys have also donated more then the premium membership every month donating more.:notworthy::notworthy:
But this is still short of what needed to run the site.
So Bram has to cough up his own money to pay for the site.:(

I know i want to help, what about you guys who drive for free on the servers
are you going to help secure the future if RD, i know id miss if it was gone.

So with that in mind its a Big Big thanks to all those that do help with the cost of running RD.:thumbsup:

Sorry been away from this thread for a while. I have no idea what my schedule is on that day or if I might catch the dreaded eye sickness (can't see myself going to work). I would like to join but I don't want to take a slot from all the people who have already signed up. Such an exciting time!

Sorry been away from this thread for a while. I have no idea what my schedule is on that day or if I might catch the dreaded eye sickness (can't see myself going to work). I would like to join but I don't want to take a slot from all the people who have already signed up. Such an exciting time!
Yeah, that cold looks pretty bad :whistling: Might need a whole day of rest.

Also there's still a few slots for premium members on the premium server #2. I'm going to sign up for premium next month, had to buy books this month :(

I wish the adverts did pay for our fun, but i'm sad to say it doesn't come any where near the cost of the servers and t/speak and software.

For a long while now the cost has been shared by the premium members
thankfully a few guys have also donated more then the premium membership every month donating more.:notworthy::notworthy:
But this is still short of what needed to run the site.
So Bram has to cough up his own money to pay for the site.:(

I know i want to help, what about you guys who drive for free on the servers
are you going to help secure the future if RD, i know id miss if it was gone.

So with that in mind its a Big Big thanks to all those that do help with the cost of running RD.:thumbsup:

Well said Rupe, couldn't agree more mate.

If people knew how close RD came to closing it's doors recently, I think their jaws would hit the floor.

I for one will not let it happen, I had my best online racing experiences here with NKPro and have learned much about racecraft via the members & forums, in some ways I owe RD for the fun and enjoyment I now experience in my Sim-Racing, and being a premium member and donating is my way of paying it back. :thumbsup::D

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP RD'S SERVERS UP AND THE DOORS OPEN FOR ANOTHER 7YRS "DONATE NOW" or "GO PREMIUM" IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SMALL THE AMOUNT AS EVERY BIT HELPS BRAM KEEP RD GOING FOR US.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Standard game content