old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing about this mod yesterday I went back to rF2 for the first time in months and bought T5 straight away...it's awesome. Just running short races round Brianza was damn exciting :D
Now I'm just waiting for a new card to replace my 6970 before I can ramp up my settings and really get stuck in.

URD have a new fan in me :)

Will say ive bought this and tbh its very good quality, will be worth the money if it gets updated well etc.
They already said they are working on faster cars, A new mod,so wouldn't hold your breath for updates.I'm on everyones side on this as not paying for a mod.IMO its definitely not a "great mod". Therefore I wouldn't put money into it. FFB is almost non existent, no cockpits, and to much traction. You really gotta try to get it to lose control. I'll stick with the free mods. :sneaky:

They already said they are working on faster cars, A new mod,so wouldn't hold your breath for updates.I'm on everyones side on this as not paying for a mod.IMO its definitely not a "great mod". Therefore I wouldn't put money into it. FFB is almost non existent, no cockpits, and to much traction. You really gotta try to get it to lose control. I'll stick with the free mods. :sneaky:

Who sayed there are no cockpits? There are cockpits, everything is in final, beta/demo was only streched down, physics was beta there to.

For the updates, even if we work on new stuff we will update this aslong its needed, especially that rf2 should add/give us more options to do so from physics to grafical.

I don't agree with your comments mate. Who's "everyone"...lol? I'm not part of everyone so as many others!

FFB is there, cockpits is there and if you are finding too much tracking then you're not driving fast enough :D

Thanks Ales for the updates, its great ;)

FFB is awesome on my CSW. I fell for this mod so quickly (after being recommended it) I promptly ordered a new GPU which should be here tomorrow and that really was just on the back of this mod as it renewed my interest in rF2 after a break for a few months.
I was getting pretty gritty so I had to put my gloves on cos I felt my wheel was gonna get a frenzied workout and alacantra isn't always 'frenzy friendly'.

Personally I would not be paying for a mod, unless it was epic. I understand it takes time to create a mod and the work put into. But we are a small community and this is our hobby so why try and make money from people ??? we could all join iracing if we wanted to pay for content !!

I can understand people ask some money for the work they put into it, but I think this is to much money, with a little bit more money I can buy GSC already. Especially because as i see it, it's not close even close to the fysics that the ISI cars have. With that kind of pricing I have to agree with Stuart, it must be epic.

Just my opinion, other people think it's just fantastic.

Here you go :)

Croft v1.0

ps. you can expect small patch ASAP (small issue found in last minute)

GRAB_1531.JPG

Please keep in mind that all files have to be added to the resource manager now. You don't need to upload the file to our servers but also add links from mediafire etc. to the database, so that you can avoid spending more time than necessary on uploading your file.

During the upload process you can specify the category, type of file, add screenshots and make comments about your fle. Please keep in mind that all manually created threads will be closed and said resource manager is the only way to add a file to RaceDepartment.com at this time.

Thanks!

Hello,

Anybody who will buy T5 mod until end of May will get atleast one more car for free and this goes for all customers sofar!
The car will be real one and it will be sports car and here is first picture of it!

Spread the news please. We need all support to get all our work going on.

Attachments

• WIP_aventador.jpg
    WIP_aventador.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks