old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ales! I'm really enjoy/loving this mod ;) Now I think you meant to post this :)

As promised when the mod was released three weeks ago, UnitedRacingDesign is working on a third car model to complete their T5 Touring Car Series mod for rFactor 2.

Below are lots of previews of the Maures, like the Bayro T5 and the Aura T5 the car is a silhouette touring car powered by a 500bhp V8 engine.

Users who have bought both the Bayro and Aura will receive the car for free, it will also be available as single purchase for 5 Euro.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Stefan thank you for posting images, i wanted to but can anybody tell me why i cant? I get file to large or error message, resized them and everything, nothing worked.

Cheers,
Ales

Hi Ales, there has been a problem with uploading images directly here. I reported the issue to the admins. I had to use online links for the images.

Anyway, looking forward to the update ;)

Ah okey, thank you Stefan :)

So the Maures T5 is for now the final car that will be added to T5 series. Im thinking to add another Bayro model later on this year but will have to see about that.
And with Maures both other cars will be updated to. Ive done some reflection and materials tweaks plus some textures. Next on plan is to tweak cockpits bit more out this week to and to finish Maures.

Our site is http://www.unitedracingdesign.com/
and you can follow us on facebook to https://www.facebook.com/UnitedRacingDesign

Cheers,
Ales

Ups, ;)
I added my track to the download section and it looks like new thread was created automatically ;)

Delete it please.
Thanks

Will look into it Feels. Did you select the update function when uploading the new version? Cant see it in the history list.

{edit}
sorry, misunderstood :)
Merged the 2 threads. Future versions can be uploaded in the downloadsection, and marked as update. They will show in the History tab above.

Didn't want to delete the second (download auto created) thread, as it contains the update history in it as well.

Can someone help me please ? because I can't install this awesome track.

I've placed the file Poznan_Circuit_1_0.rfcmp in the packages folder as usual, but when i open the mod manager, I can't find it in the list of mods.

I just updated rfactor 2 to the last release and they have a new mod manager.

Any ideas ?

In the Mod Manager, at the top left, have you got "viewing :" "Mods" and "Components" both ticked?

Thanks Larry for responding

Yes I got them both ticked

All I got related to Poznan Mod is that:

SRPL_Corvette_Poznan and SRPL_Skip_Poznan are both grayed and displaying 'Not Installable - Missing virtual cmp Poznan Circuit v1.0

Despite the fact that the three files contained in the archive are of course in The Packages Folder. This is really strange as I have multiple mods installed without any problems.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 134 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.3%