old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
hsv1xt0f.jpg
Today I finished the Honda HSV-010 templates and textures. Arnold is working on the Megane Cockpit and ThinlaneT is updating the sounds of various cars.

Today we did a little test with the in-game cockpit of the Toyota GT-One.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK] As expected , frame rate is still not a problem at all. I can not give you an accurate impression of the real frame rate on a 30fps video, but i can tell you it went up to 380fps in 1920*1280 using 24 cars on track. So reaching our goal to get 32 high detail cars / high detail cockpits running at a high frame rate is working out fine.

Expect a new sound preview video soon. Thinlane is hard at work on the sounds. Arnold is starting the Megane Cockpit, Steevee is doing some last Megane skins.

As usual, all is well at RMT.

PS: the video is uploaded in 1200*800 , so you can select the 720P option if you have the bandwidth.

hsv2fpvp.jpghsv3jobk.jpg

Superb graphics and i hope the phisics will be too. I heard that the temperature of the circuit,differs at sun and at shadow of a tree.And this whing affect the tires. :biggrin: Can't wait my Lord.

Today the Honda HSV has been put trough its first tests at the Suzuka track. The car uses the alpha sound set.
ThinlaneT is still hard at work refining the set. Arnold is building the megane cockpit, and i am finishing some Megane stuff. All is well at RMT.
For those who have the spare bandwidth, you can use the 720p mode.

Just wondering what will happen if the physics graphics etc is much different in rfactor 2 will all this work be for nothing,or have the modding teams info that hasnt been released to the gereral public.
Other than that, they look awesome cars and in my opinion ye are outclassing all the developers that do this for money,keep up the good work

Just wondering what will happen if the physics graphics etc is much different in rfactor 2 will all this work be for nothing,or have the modding teams info that hasnt been released to the gereral public.
Other than that, they look awesome cars and in my opinion ye are outclassing all the developers that do this for money,keep up the good work

i Guess we will have to wait and see. The work in rF1 is mainly model and texture testing . For now we know that tF2 is going to be at least rF1 compatible , and we plan to release the rF1 version made while testing, eventually after the rF2 release.

models are Top notch! i just hope rF2 comes with a more potent sound-engine, you need to be able to play more than 2 engine sounds at once to properly reproduce how these cars sound at different revs.

I love it!! KEEP WORKING!! (not knowing when rf2 will be out makes me think.. RELEASE IT FOR rF1 AS A BETA!! lol)

I haven't read this entire thread yet, so I am going to assume this video has already been posted and discussed to death...

However - I have to confess that I have never had naughty thoughts about my computer before, never, uh-huh, not me, no sir. However - whilst watching this I felt my eyes widen to orbs, my throat constrict as my mouth went dry and an unerving feeling in the pit of my stomach...

Please someone put me out of my misery and promise me RD will have a league/championship based on this mod once it is available... PLEASE!!! I personally guarantee to sign up for it, quit my job if necessary and live for nothing other than to take these virtual machines racing....

RD will have a league/championship based on this mod once it is available.
I think we will be having many leagues with premium mods in rF2. RACE is running at its end and since there is no new title announced by SimBin i think our focus will be more and more towards rF2.

Its an absolute sick mod for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back