old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely looking forward to this mod. Arnold's mods have always been great (only 1 car, in the mod for GTR2, was hard to drive: the wobbly McLaren F1 I believe-lol Or, maybe it was my inability to handle it).

Every mod he does is stellar!

New teaser chaps, Mclaren and man would you listen to that thing!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7pxRTFkAc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Wow, thanks Lee!

Those sounds are incredible :) RMT are doing an outstanding job with this mod! Also the previous movie they showed this week was stunning: especially the in cockpit details!

Yes, i personally think the cockpits look better than SHIFT's, just look more authentic. Just goes to show how strong today rFactors engine really is when properly optimized. The Endurance mod is also very good looking and dare i say has better models than Simbin IMO.

But for me these mods seem to be carrying on the best part of rFactor for me which is the sounds. Simbin's games can not touch rFactor here! In fact they can't touch rFactor, peroid! LOL

As you might know, the Megane Trophy 2009 will be a part of the WSGT2 .
In between the regular texture work and while Arnold works on his building , i will try to get the entire Megane Trophy 2009 set ready. I started with the number one. French driver Antony Tardieu . running the nr.1 Tech1 team car. After that his teammate Matthieu Cheruy running the teams second car.
Thinlane is building himself a new PC. so after that we can expect some new Sound updates.
As usuall, all is well at RMT. for more updates, check www.bsimracing.com.

megane_trophy_1hg4p.png

Megane_Trophy_3.png

megane_trophy_2ad4s.png

megane_trophy_4fp9h.png

Megane_nr1.jpg

As you might know, the Megane Trophy 2009 will be a part of the WSGT2 mod for rFactor 2.

In between the regular texture work and while Arnold works on his building, I will try to get the entire Megane Trophy 2009 set ready. I started with the French driver Antony Tardieu, running the #1 Tech1 car. Thinlane is building himself a new PC, so after that we can expect some new sound updates.

As usual all is well at RMT. For more updates check www.bsimracing.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back