Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

The classes havent been realeased yet mate we can look at that wen we know more!! Good to have you tho pal

cool, when we get closer to it will be worth a look for sure.. hopefully we can get a 6th driver!

The Panoz looks like a quick car, as I've raced some online lobbies and seen them doing ok, but that is 800pi so may be different on TORA Pi regs, although in the main (Mclaren excluded) they do a pretty good job of making most cars similar though..

Have been speaking to somebody in another team to race the ISCC with them in their team in a Z4 as they have had somebody drop out, as I find privateer racing is dump, I enjoy the team practices as much as the races, and especially when you don't know anybody on the site yet too. so I may well become an opponent for you guys in the near future, you obviously already know you don't have an awful lot to worry about though haha! I don't have the robot like consistency you have!

cool, when we get closer to it will be worth a look for sure.. hopefully we can get a 6th driver!

The Panoz looks like a quick car, as I've raced some online lobbies and seen them doing ok, but that is 800pi so may be different on TORA Pi regs, although in the main (Mclaren excluded) they do a pretty good job of making most cars similar though..

Have been speaking to somebody in another team to race the ISCC with them in their team in a Z4 as they have had somebody drop out, as I find privateer racing is dump, I enjoy the team practices as much as the races, and especially when you don't know anybody on the site yet too. so I may well become an opponent for you guys in the near future, you obviously already know you don't have an awful lot to worry about though haha! I don't have the robot like consistency you have!

Robot consistancy lols!!!! I wish!!! Karls ur man for that hence why he did the final stint! Gonna be har to split time between this an the new F1 game

Robot consistancy lols!!!! I wish!!! Karls ur man for that hence why he did the final stint! Gonna be har to split time between this an the new F1 game

Yeah by almost all accounts it's a big improvement.. hopefully it's popped through my letterbox today (If the dog hasn't destroyed it like he nearly did my last game!), won't be racing it online though.. sticking with Forza for that as i feel it's just a better style of racer to play online, whereas I feel F1 offline has a lot more to offer compared to Forza and it's constant 3 lap races.. lol

And you have robot consistency compared to me mate lol! there can be seconds between my laptimes!! haha

hey guys i,m new here in the forza world of racedepartment.
i drive in a f1 leaque here, but also want to drive on forza.
but i got a question.
i want to race at the 28 with the lmps but on the game i got no money for that car?
do i have to buy it by myself or is there somewere on the game were you choise leaques and then get al the cars?

cheers

If you race career and save your cash you'll pick up an lmps for just a few 100,000 in the auction house - never pay full price!

In career mode you win cars by just playing long enough, do just stick at it.

Alternatively, join our club and race one from the club garage, should be one there. Hope that helps.

If you race career and save your cash you'll pick up an lmps for just a few 100,000 in the auction house - never pay full price!

In career mode you win cars by just playing long enough, do just stick at it.

Alternatively, join our club and race one from the club garage, should be one there. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the information, i wil play a lot career mode for a lmp and then drive with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes