Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Ok I am in:
Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz

I have sent a friend request to: Andtidus

I ended up buying the car 14,000 credits, but I didn't check the auction house, so maybe cheaper there.

I've had a little play with Forza 4 today, and from what I've seen I'm thoroughly impressed. I love the way your career is dictated by the track as opposed to the car / performance level. I also love the way that the AI actually push you in a race, it adds so much to the realism that all sim orientated racers strive for.

Playing with a wheel is pretty good fun too. My friend bought an R34 Skyline and tuned it to A600. At pretty much every track it grips like a snail to a wall, even with simulated steering the fun just keeps thumping through.

Any leagues that get set up should be thought about properly, to gain the most from the game as possible. The RD Forza 3 league is a good example of an all round racing experience, that encourages players to tune themselves with a wide variety of cars and upgrade restrictions to adhere to. If Forza 3 is anything to go by then were in for a good time with Forza 4.

Im stuggling with the Sim steering if im honest, will have to try it on the wheel, just as a couple of ideas for races i was thinking along the lines of Nascar style oval racing, V8 Supercar races/Holden v Ford, Classic touring cars, DTM touring cars,
theres allsorts of different events this time round!!! Dare i say it........ A drift event????? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%