Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More damage

hello,

to have more damage, you just modify this file (loose_parts_settings), in the f1 2011 folder with notepad+++

parties must be changed (impact_player_immovable_modifier 1.0 and impact_ai_player_modifier 1.5)

Default is : player 0.5 and IA 1.0

I ajusted : Player 1.0 and IA 1.5

You can adjust the way you want

To download file : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CN0F1DZA

Enjoy:)

And F1 2011 is the verry good game, thank codemasters :D

ORIGINAL

2yuj0xf.jpg

Yours....

yj5e1.jpg

34ht3qp.jpg

Obviously the camera mod that changes the ridiculous FOV, just as it did in F1 2010. Or maybe the 2010 mod is compatible with 2011?

Downloads: A new file has been added by Kevin Amankwah:

Removed Start Lights

Removed the floating start ("traffic") lights at the beginning of the race. Was pretty simple to do thanks to Ryder's PSSG Editor :)

Just extract the zip into the main F1 2011 installation folder (backup frontend/b_osd.pssg first).. I also included the blank start_light.dds so it can be added to any other mods that mess around with the b_osd.pssg file.

Custom Helmets Format ?

Using the latest Ryder PSSG Editor I am attempting to import my custom helmet into F1 2011 but with no success, the nearest I have got is to import the helmet, but this then does not display properly in-game.

I have exported the .DDS file & am using the nvidia photoshop plugin to save back as DDS, but I do not know the correct settings.

Can anyone advise? Or an alternative way of doing so?

Was easy in F1 2010 using the textures editor, but until a version for 2011 is released this seems to be the only way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back