Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually I hope someone can change the camera angle options in spectator mode online. I hope this is possible...

Also would love to see that same revised cockpit camera someone made for 2010. I got too used to it!

I do agree on that but even so it's still the best damage model on an official F1 game to date. I'm definitly all up for a sensitive car, unfortunatly I think they've hit the limit of what FOM will allow, I'm sure Codies want much more sensitive damage as well but are being restricted to keep FOM happy which is a real shame. Kind of wish it was possible to mod 360/Ps3 versions as well but oh well..

Downloads: A new file has been added by ML2166:

Renault Lotus Correct sponsors HD

Okay trying my hand at the Renault Lotus this time.

As with the previous upload, I have not been able to see this in game as I won't have it until Friday at the earliest.

So if anyone wants to give this a try please do.

I belive I have sussed this one out, and hopefully all the sponsors are in the correct places.

If you try this could you please post a pic if possible so other members of the site can get a better idea of what the car looks like.

Please backup your files first before adding MODS.

Enjoy.......Hopefully.

No textures are completely different, everything in different places.....just guesswork at the moment.

It will get better....I promise.

For I say excellent work I can't give you any info bro cause I'm at work but I have a question for you did CM map the cars different or you able to use the old texture maps ?

I'm so glad to see ML already at work on 2011. Can't wait to see new helmets. The helmets available for the career mode suck.

I'd like a FOV + position editor, with both possibility to apply the same values to all cars or edit each one with different settings. I use a camera mod in F1 2010, and i don't like to have different FOV for each car in multiplayer races (where we compete with different cars each time), but yes, i know in some cases we need to set it different to see mirrors in cockpit cam.
I don't need a script with many features, don't need to add cams to those are already in the game, i just need to edit them, and adjust FOV + position as i like.

Hope it's not so much complicate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back