Old GTR Evo modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks mate for the fine mod, it´s a lot of fun to drive...I have one Problem which is a little bit annoying:The reality mirrors don´t work, but only in the custom championship modeAny ideas or solutions ?Thanks in advance !Greetings hundiie

Just wanted to let you know...........are you aware that this Mod high-jacks the DBR9 from GT Pro when you make a skin for it?

It took me two days to figure that one out.

Just wanted to let you know...........are you aware that this Mod high-jacks the DBR9 from GT Pro when you make a skin for it?

It took me two days to figure that one out.
Could you be more precise when you say high-jacks ?
What's happening exactly ?

It'll be easier to answer to your problem that way. ;)

Is there a way i can remove the crossbar across the windshield? It obstructs my gf's view and i would like to get rid of it. We like to chase each others time attack ghosts and we both like cockpit view but she is losing interest and i don't want her to.

Hi,
@ Hiroshi Awazu:
Cockpit window rollcage crossbar removal:
In C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011 you will see a Support folder that contains 4 .7z files. Extract which ever you want bar or no bar into the specific cars OBJ folder, which will either be:
...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011\FORD\DATA\OBJ
or
...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011\HOLDEN\DATA\OBJ

Its not my idea and I don´t test it, but its in the official "readme" so I think it works. Good luck with your girlfriend, I infected mine with the racing virus and now she is faster than me... :oops:

Anybody ideas or solutions to my question above ? Thanks in advance !

Greetings hundiie

Hi, thanks mate for the fine mod, it´s a lot of fun to drive...I have one Problem which is a little bit annoying:The reality mirrors don´t work, but only in the custom championship modeAny ideas or solutions ?Thanks in advance !Greetings hundiie

I have had this reported, but yet to find the issue that causes it...

when i cross the Depart line, no message of "Time Attack Started"
and when i cross the Arrival line, then it says "Time Attack Started", but i've just done it already
can someone recommend a fix for this? it's not really fun not to know my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play