Old GTR Evo modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Kimmo Kokkonen:

Targa Trainer 1.0

Hello!

Here comes a little application for seriuos Targa Training...Enjoy!

Targa Trainer 1.0 (only for GTRE/Race07 online)

Windows XP tested, Win 7 not so sure ;)

Intallation:
Unrar file TargaTrainer.rar and copy folder 'TargaTrainer' to C:\ root. Open' C:\TargaTrainer\TargaTrainer_exe\TargaTrainer.exe' and choose location...

Note: Custom AIW files made only for private practising, there's 'Original AIW' button for online AIW.

Cheers!
Kimmo

ADAC 97 mod

I cannot download anything from this site any more. Maybe my log in needs to be changed? I would appreciate some feedback. You have the best mods out there IMO. I would love to keep being a member but I cannot access anything right now. I would love that ADAC 97 mod! Thanks and great job on the modding. You guys are awesome! jbjs40@yahoo.com

Great mod! I have a modding question though. How does one change the start time for the races on gtr evo? I would love to see more lens flares and the sun glaring into the screen. Just adds more feel to the real. BTW I drive an S40 2002 same body style and have been searching for a body kit that is similiar to BTCC 1998. So far nothing. I cannot modify my s40 Vp;vp here in the states except for a computer chip? Crazy since this car is definitely worth modding!

I think Kiefer that the rev counter is adapted automatically by the game or the mod if RPM are higher.

I downloaded a mod with cars using 12,000 RPM and this counter adapted automatically to it.
Did you try with such a car using 9000 RPM ?

Hi there, i have a problem with this mod..
I just downloaded the file and installed in my race 07 folder but when i play, all dtm cars have green tyres and green rearwings and some green windows too so is impossible to race..
How can i solve this?
I have race 07 with gtr evo, retro, wtcc 2010 and stcc2 installed only stcc1 is missing..

Ok I solved that problem..maybe a cupple of files were lost during the install proces.
Sorry for stupid question, it works great!

Hey Gunthar,
Sorry but I can't seem to get it to work, i extracted it to the main folder, went to the car menu in game couldnt find the v8s and went into car filter but couldnt find it either, could you please help?

Thx for fantastic mod GR!!! Iam now running a free race for me and my 24 friends on bathurst 2006 track but got a problem. When 3 or more people join, one of them its not detected in garage but somewhere under the road. It hapens to everybody who came third or fourth and with Ford and Holden, so its not the mod problem. I know this thread is about your mod, but i cant find thread for it. Anybody have the same problem?

What i have to change pls?

Track works in SP ok for me, tried to set up a dedi server and I (and others) get the message saying that we don't have the track. . when we do? Any ideas or is this offline only???

Not sure if I'm understanding what your askingI've run it on the internet, don't know enough about how to set up a LAN game. Maybe your asking something I have no clue to???

It will be a track issue, but there is only one legal Bathurst out for Race07 and it is made by FVR. If it is theirs, then head over to fvrfactor.com and ask there, otherwise I can't help much, sorry...

Hey Gunthar,
Sorry but I can't seem to get it to work, i extracted it to the main folder, went to the car menu in game couldnt find the v8s and went into car filter but couldnt find it either, could you please help?

check if this folder exists:

..\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011

if not then you broke the install process

Downloads: A new file has been added by Sven Kuck:

Golf R32 GT Club Edition

-------------------------Golf IV R32 MOD for GTR Evo by icemanpolo Version 1.02--------------

Conversion from GTR2 for GTR Evolution by icemanpolo
by Günther Rowe (true2life racing)
by Hubschrauber
by GTI-Heizer

Thanks goes to Rafoe who build this great mod from scratch for GTR2.
Please have a look at the original ReadMe's inside.

Tester: Downforce, Twoface, Hannibal Smith II, icemanpolo

13.10.2011 - V1.02: Update Tyres,Sound

can ANYONE tell me why my downloads are not coming up on my race 07 game?
ive downloaded this track and several skins but to no avail.. im getting fustrated & dont no what im doing wrong
PLEASE HELP!!
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 122 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 34.5%