Old GTR Evo modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks mate for the fine mod, it´s a lot of fun to drive...I have one Problem which is a little bit annoying:The reality mirrors don´t work, but only in the custom championship modeAny ideas or solutions ?Thanks in advance !Greetings hundiie

Just wanted to let you know...........are you aware that this Mod high-jacks the DBR9 from GT Pro when you make a skin for it?

It took me two days to figure that one out.

Just wanted to let you know...........are you aware that this Mod high-jacks the DBR9 from GT Pro when you make a skin for it?

It took me two days to figure that one out.
Could you be more precise when you say high-jacks ?
What's happening exactly ?

It'll be easier to answer to your problem that way. ;)

Is there a way i can remove the crossbar across the windshield? It obstructs my gf's view and i would like to get rid of it. We like to chase each others time attack ghosts and we both like cockpit view but she is losing interest and i don't want her to.

Hi,
@ Hiroshi Awazu:
Cockpit window rollcage crossbar removal:
In C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011 you will see a Support folder that contains 4 .7z files. Extract which ever you want bar or no bar into the specific cars OBJ folder, which will either be:
...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011\FORD\DATA\OBJ
or
...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\FVR_V8SC2011\HOLDEN\DATA\OBJ

Its not my idea and I don´t test it, but its in the official "readme" so I think it works. Good luck with your girlfriend, I infected mine with the racing virus and now she is faster than me... :oops:

Anybody ideas or solutions to my question above ? Thanks in advance !

Greetings hundiie

Hi, thanks mate for the fine mod, it´s a lot of fun to drive...I have one Problem which is a little bit annoying:The reality mirrors don´t work, but only in the custom championship modeAny ideas or solutions ?Thanks in advance !Greetings hundiie

I have had this reported, but yet to find the issue that causes it...

when i cross the Depart line, no message of "Time Attack Started"
and when i cross the Arrival line, then it says "Time Attack Started", but i've just done it already
can someone recommend a fix for this? it's not really fun not to know my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%