F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Hi guys
nice job. u can update time pasting (day after night) this mean race started time 2.00 pm and last lap finish time 4.00 pm the shadow differant start time-end time and yas marina curcuit start race evening when sunset and race end than night with lights on.

hi first of all great work your mods. they let the game look much more better and realistic. i drove spain now better you have a look yourself ^^

spain.jpg spain2.jpg the fact is that the weather is set to sunny and the heaven looks black like a heavy rain front is coming... and the light is too much bright at track. cant really drive because of bad view of corners. i hope you can fix this and make this mod much more better with this fixxes.

great work and thx weedy

Thank you, no problem... In first time i find for some function, that insert image as attachment into download post, but i cannot found anything, except insert it as image after i post download... And i cannot understand "Pinned" option... This option is for lock post at top of download or what?

Oh Great :banana: ! The Sebastian Vettel Singapore's helmet !
Great job again Daftboy, as usual.
many thanks :D !

And the helmets menu look verry well ! I'm not either surprised... from luh-koala's work...
That become annoying...

(No ! no ! it's not true ! I love your work ! don't beat me master :pray: )

Thank again RDDev Team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play