1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by swat007, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
    and no more movement at T-cams

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks man, downloading this one :)

3. thank you tried it and its a lot better, looking forward to the mods for this great game

4. Merged Threads

As and when they come available, please post here. I have not yet looked into it, but am hoping that maybe DiRT etc tools may work with this.

5. removed as not compatible with F1 2010

6. DXTBmp Skinning (Car Paiting) Utility
    Size: 969.72K
    This DXTBmp utility allows you to open up the .dds files so that you can modify the cars as you like.
    DOWNLOAD

7. CAR

CAR

Doesn't seem to work with F12010 files?

8. Can someone explain what this does?

9. can you tell us how to take the movement out of the centered [default T cam] ?

thx

10. ok, they may need to be decrypted first... I still have a locked Steam install, so can't really test anything yet...

11. ya all, should maybe have a talk to oleg, about the file format, maybe he'll look into it,

12. Silly question but how did you open the .xml files to do the edits because mine are all funny characters when I use Notepad and don't work in XML viewer

13. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

Downloads: A new file has been added by chadsmith20:

FOV adjustment

Use at your own risk

Here is a FOV adjustment pack I put together. The pack includes 20 through 70 FOV. I believe default is around 55.

I would recommend 25 or 30 for 3 screen users.

Each one is labeled with the FOV number at the end, i.e. "cameras30", when you put it in the cars folder just edit the name to read cameras and replace the old file. **Make sure to make a copy of the default cameras file**

The files go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2010\cars\(car of your choice)
    fe0= Ferrari
    wi0= Williams
    rb0= Red Bull
    etc...

I'm not responsible if it messes up your game. :)

I will also attach the default camera files in case you forget to back them up.

14. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

15. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

16. mmm i got archive but where need copy them? thanks you

17. Thank you testing it out now. Hopefully the sense of speed will be greatly increased with these!

18. Edit: Work ok now =) thanks you

19. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.