Resource icon

Misc Not Created Equal - Main File (part 1) v1.0 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you want to use this mod to adjust your car to be in a far advsntsgious then your opposition - then you can. Give your team the Level 4 awesome car. Give every other team the level 0 dud car. It should then speed you up about a second and the AI down a second (except your teammate who will have the same car as you).

However, if you're going to do this - I really don't see the point - as you may as well stick with the lower difficulty as it will play similarly to it - even I am only using the New Master difficulty, as Lemdandary everyone outpaces me (admittedly, I don't have time dedicated to games like I used too to get top level good)

The game is the most fun, when you are at a difficulty which you're within -0.3 to +0.3 seconds pace per lap of your teammate (for most tracks). The AI have variable difficulty per track though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that thought, I have added a new item to my wish list.

Car to Track Suitability - some tracks suit your car, others really do not. If your, or an AIs car is suited to a track, it gets an small additional bonus. If it is really unsuited, it gets a small additional penalty to its stats for that race. (I am sure this already happens in some instances, it it isn't really noticeable enough at the moment).

Then In Ultimate I Can't Pass Session Programs For Resource Points

Thanks to MrRandom287 who spotted a small bug in the Excel File

I just noticed that in the Basic Gameplay and Challenge Mode tabs in the xlsx file, the Force India is showing the same R&D Path as the Toro Rosso.

He is referring to the This Year in those tabs.

As a quick fix, change the formula for Force India formula in Column D from

='Performance Centre'!$AF$6
to
='Performance Centre'!$AA$6

Then it will work as intended. You need to do this for all Seasons and both the Basic and Challenge mod tabs (just copy and paste the correct formula). As this bug is minor, I'll hold off before reuploading the mod (as its 700MB) but when I update the mod, this will be fixed.

Thak you for your best mod, I would like ask you is possible to make a simpke mod for have the same issues for engine like the AI?

feuture 5 looks amazing. The only problem is i dont know how i need to work with that. maybe im just blind tho

Same here i don't know as well i cant figure it out to.:(:(:(

Feature 5 is a self-imposed ruleset for playing the mod (something that will be hardcoded into the next rendition of the mod). Simply put in your starting amount of Resource Points for the year (Zero for new games) and it will give you a guide to how many points you will need to have at the end of the season (plus or minus an amount as per your constructors rating) to be eligible for a specific car level.

Thak you for your best mod, I would like ask you is possible to make a simpke mod for have the same issues for engine like the AI?

"Same issues for engine like the AI"? I am not sure what you mean...

"Same issues for engine like the AI"? I am not sure what you mean...[/QUOTE]

Thank for your reply I mean (sorry for my very bad English), player's engine car to have the same faillure like AI in the career races

Hi. Does your mod affect in any way contract offers from other teams? I'm in my second season just finished the race in Italy and still no contract offers.This has never heaped to me usually i get offers during the first season if not during than always at the end of one. But now nothing.
Any one have the same issue?

I got a bunch of contract offers after 6-8 races using the mod, so it should still happens. From others people's experiences in vanilla, it can be random whether you get any nor not at any given point.

A few questions about the spreadsheet. By default it says Ferrari are equal to Mercedes in overall performance for season 1, is that true? It also says that Renault somehow how -0.5 performance, which doesn't really make sense. Also in the performance centre Force India have -6 engine performance, why is that?

The -0.5 performance for lotus is actually relative to the vanilla Manor car. You'll often see Renault struggle against Sauber (Manor AI can't seem to touch Mag and Pal though).

The -6BHP is how much the Force India engine is down by in comparison to other engines of its type.,

Ferrari, Mercedes are the two most equal in the default file. But they are close enough that you probably won't be able to tell. The AI seems to 'get on a roll' so when one person starts winning, they seem to be quite good at maintaining it, and as soon as upgrades come out, any one of the top 4 can be leading. In my game, Williams did two upgrades before anyone else, and they won at least half the first 10 races of the season, before songs ground - something I had never seen Williams do before...

... Admittedly, it was all Bottas.... Mass 'so AI is... Not very good...

Finally got around to installing and tinkering with this mod- love it so far, thank you for the effort!
One question: How am I able to monitor other teams' development during the season? Is there a master page I am not seeing or must I rely on catching messages from the laptop's dashboard screen?

How can I change the fuel back to the default one? I want to change it, because the cars uses too much fuel and since I'm doing 50% races I don't want to run out of fuel. Will you do it for me or teach me how to change it back? Other than that it's a good mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back