Tracks NJMP Lightning

I would love to get Thunderbolt as well. I just did a HPDE day at NJMP and we ran on Thunderbolt. My next one will be at Lightning so this mod will come in handy to prepare. Thanks for doing this! Would you accept donations to help speed up the Thunderbolt development if it's feasible to get the data?

NJMP Thunderbolt is possible and I plan to try and build it along side Watkins Glen. Thunderbolt should technically not take long as almost all assets from Lightning can move over. Even the bridge is the same. I would just have to model the garages and front straight buildings. Oh and the water tower. I can't guarantee a timescale but I will promise it will be built.

Hi Lilski - was Lightning released and I cannot find it? Was poking around for it. Really excited to try it! Also another huge +1 for Thunderbolt if you take on the endeavor - I was just up there with my Z/28 and would Love Love Love the opportunity to work on my lines in the sim to get faster. Thanks for all that you do for the community!

Hi Lilski - was Lightning released and I cannot find it? Was poking around for it. Really excited to try it! Also another huge +1 for Thunderbolt if you take on the endeavor - I was just up there with my Z/28 and would Love Love Love the opportunity to work on my lines in the sim to get faster. Thanks for all that you do for the community!
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-jersey-motorsports-park-lightning.14212/

Check the last post on the support section too for info on thunderbolt.

Edit: Too slow on my phone apparently!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back