New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning

Tracks New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
LilSki submitted a new resource:

New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning - NJMP

New Jersey Motorsports Park: Lightning course is 1.9 Mile road course located in southern NJ in the town of Millville. It is built on the old Millville WWII Army airfield. It was built in 2008 along with the larger sister course Thunderbolt. The courses are named after the P-38 Lightning and P-47 Thunderbolt. This release only includes the Lightning course for now.

This is my third, scratch built, track for AC. This is my...​

Read more about this resource...

I have terrible framerate. Maybe it´s cased by me and my new screen, but even with all the settings on low I can´t reach 30 fps with my low-mid-range pc

Very nice track. Some tricky corners make me think I can drive quicker than I can. Love those trees.

Thanks for sharing.

I think in need of one minor correction: on the track selection screen, the hovertext displays "Lighting" rather than "Lightning".

Incredible work. Like the Bridge and Riverside, it's fantastic quality.

If you take requests, would you consider the Grand Prix of Cleveland airport circuit, or Sebring? We badly need a good Sebring.

Incredible work. Like the Bridge and Riverside, it's fantastic quality.

If you take requests, would you consider the Grand Prix of Cleveland airport circuit, or Sebring? We badly need a good Sebring.
Goodwood Festival of Speed? Ehra-Lessien? Please?

I think maybe this fence needs some LOD work, it's getting really bad moire patterns when seen at a distance (still frame doesn't do it justice, the stripe pattern is constantly moving).
yoWlO6e.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back