NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a weird issue with the wing.
Everytime I go to the Aero tab in the setup the value changes and the wing is en-/disabled.

I've asked @Topuz to be sure it's not only on my end, he confirmed this behaviour.

Yes, but I'm not clicking the value to change it, I'm only cycling to the Aero tab in the setup. The value shouldn't auto-change like that. Watch where the mouse is and and I'm clicking in the shown video.

Sorry mate, don't want to sound like an ar......e but that is nitpicking. Who cares if it changes? You can change it back to where you want it to be now can't you? Works perfectly fine. :)

Thx man for making me look like an idiot for pointing out a little fault so it can be adressed in a future update.

Did I say it's a big thing? No. But why not iron it out if you know it's there?!

If you would read my post I said I don't want to look like an ar.....e. Don't want to make you look like an idiot either. But honestly I don't see the point in making a post for this. It is a non-issue IMHO. Sorry if you feel insulted in any way. :) Wasn't my intention. Just calling out a nitpick, which it is...

Fantastic work and THANKS to all involved :) Both cars are absolute awesome in all terms. Also the placeholder sounds don't ruin the great driving experience :ninja:
Great eyes for details like the light switch at the Ferrari :thumbsup:
qihl7mD.jpg

Why does the clutch in the lamborghini slip up to 6000rpm? I noticed the same problem with the Jota as well. Might be some parameters in the clutch configuration under drivetrain.ini that are messed up as I've done similar things to simulate torque converters.

Question/small visual bug?
The lowest lights on the lambo looks odd to me - like they are missing the glass or a texture issue?

XJlXmZ.jpg

Thanks again for the amazing cars!

That's how they are, but since AC is no good at reflecting car's geometry can't simulate the real lights:

22 (1).jpg

Is just a clear plastic cover (or maybe they made those with glass too) with a fully reflective background.

I've encountered a little issue with the Lamborghini. Everytime I switch to the Aero Tab in Setup Menu the Wing gets triggered and changes it's value (from 0 to -1 or vice versa). This happened with the latest version of this mod. Nothing bad but I've never seen this issue before.

Edit:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
After some extensive testing, i really don't like at all the feeling of the rear axle of the Lambo.
When the rear tyres start sliding it's really like there is no grip at them. :cautious:
Those huge tyres should have massive mechanical grip.
It actually reminds me when i was at a safety driving school , like this :
autoblog-visit-driving-academy-29-e1349898897403.jpg

512 is really great though. :inlove:

I've encountered a little issue with the Lamborghini. Everytime I switch to the Aero Tab in Setup Menu the Wing gets triggered and changes it's value (from 0 to -1 or vice versa). This happened with the latest version of this mod. Nothing bad but I've never seen this issue before.

Edit:
giphy.gif

I'm going out on a limb but I'll take a crack and say the choice to use a negative value here may be the problem. Increasing from 0 to -1 seems like it's going to cause problems no matter what you do. Since I'm assuming it's an animation tied to wing angle, there's no reason why the values couldn't be shifted from 0 to 1, using the wing animations file to handle the change differently.

Alright, took care of the wing thing. :thumbsup:

I set the autoclutch up to launch when i'm testing 0-60 and 1/4mi... looks like I forgot to set it back to a reasonable point afterwards. :redface:

Good catch.

An easier method would be to setup traction control to 0.16 slip, 250hz rate, and a 5kmh engagement speed, it accomplishes roughly the same thing and you'll always have a reminder.

I'd be concerned with the clutch slipping method causing problems with torque multiplication, throwing the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times off.

Last edited:
Very small thing. You can see the ferrari logo on the caliper through the solid part of the rim.

View attachment 209853

Thanks for noticing, not sure what could be causing that. Usually it's a priority or transparency issue but the values all seem to be ok. Will try to dig deeper and see if it's a hierarchy thing.
I the meantime I've added blur to the brake discs and wheel hub to match:

Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_skidpad05_2-9-117-13-28-27.jpg

Same will go for the Diablo, update coming on Wednesday.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.