Next Level Motion V3 settings thread (highly requested...?)

OK Next Level motion users, here it is: my tuned settings that I feel give the best feeling of what a car should represent while racing. Taken a while to get this up and running, with barely free time to actually sim race as it is. Hopefully you will get some value out of this and it further increases your enjoyment of an already pretty good product out of the box.

I have listed a few different profiles, use the Assetto Corsa one for all the big sim racing titles (of course utilizing the Formula & non Formula profiles for open wheel vs GT style cars) and use the Dirt Rally template for that title as well as any other rally title that takes advantage of motion. Don't forget to change both the 'motion' AND 'motion post processing' tabs for full effects.

Obviously these are my personal preferences and they may not suit everyone, but give them a try and have a play with them yourself to alter it as you see fit. Post any feelings/comments you have back here and maybe together we can further tune these settings for even better results.

Dirt Rally post process.png Dirt Rally settings.png Formula post process.png Formula settings.png NON formula post process.png NON formula settings.png

Are there any specific AMS2 settings available?

I also have issues that my reverb is not tracking 100% and drifting away. Only when I put the motion platform on. If I put it off it is inmediately gone.

@anton_Chez
I noticed that your screenshots of settings are different than my. Has the software changed? Could you share new screenshots?
Another user request for AMS2 settings. Does anyone have a setup we could try ? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone,

Has anyone else had problems getting Project Cars 2 to work with the NLR V3?

I have activated shared memory in PC2. Actually my buttkicker works flawlessly with that option activated, I also have disabled the buttkicker SW to avoid interference to no avail.

Dirt rally 2.0 and ACC are working well with the NLR V3.

Currently I have achieved some movement by activating the Project Cars 1.0 profile in the NLR software, AND UDP output in Project Cars 2 (just activating shared memory wont work).

I just haven't been able to make Project Cars 2 work with the PC2 profile active in the NLV software (even activating UDP output in PC2).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there a Stream Deck plugin available for the MP v3? Either official or 3rd party?

It would be highly useful & convenient if we could switch FFB profiles and be able to adjust and see settings / settings' values from the Stream Deck while in a game, driving. It would be huge for NLR MP v3 & Stream Deck owners.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes