Next Experience Release? / Which Experience you wish to see next?

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
What's next after DTM Experience 2014 and ADAC GT Masters 2014? WTCC Experience? Maybe a Mini based Experience?

Also, which Experience would you all like to see? Not car pack, I mean a Experience, a complete R3E based game, which is clearly a more solid product. Not poll, just say what you would like to see as a Experience.

I think I want to see a European F3 Experience or a Indycar one.

V8 Supercars Experience would be awesome, some open wheels series too...
But still V8SC is #1 in wishlist!

V8SC14_BATHURST1000_DKIMG005158.jpg

Ah, I see. What can be displayed? I only ask right now because I have taken to driving in cockpit view and keeping everything else off of my screens/displays. Just to get that really immersive feel. The bad part is that I have no information about lap times or relative data. This helps me stay focused on my driving, but once dedi servers are and we are doing league races I will need that info. I'd like an app that I could run off a good sized tablet so I can glance over at it on the straights and stuff.

You know what would be cool?... a spotter function that would call out relative data and lap times. Preferably a female voice. LOL

It basically only displays RPM, gear, speed, and shift light. There are a couple options that also show lap time but nothing that shows lap count or delta. I think there's an app called Dash Meter Pro (or something like that) for Android that might show some of that stuff, but I don't have an Android device so I'm not sure what all it shows.

I think we're still 5-10 years away from any kind of in-game spotter technology. :cautious: :laugh:

It basically only displays RPM, gear, speed, and shift light. There are a couple options that also show lap time but nothing that shows lap count or delta. I think there's an app called Dash Meter Pro (or something like that) for Android that might show some of that stuff, but I don't have an Android device so I'm not sure what all it shows.

I think we're still 5-10 years away from any kind of in-game spotter technology. :cautious: :laugh:

Funny, I think I was typing my reply as you were typing this reply. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back