Next Experience Release? / Which Experience you wish to see next?

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
What's next after DTM Experience 2014 and ADAC GT Masters 2014? WTCC Experience? Maybe a Mini based Experience?

Also, which Experience would you all like to see? Not car pack, I mean a Experience, a complete R3E based game, which is clearly a more solid product. Not poll, just say what you would like to see as a Experience.

I think I want to see a European F3 Experience or a Indycar one.

I would go for something including tracks we don`t have .. so probably V8 or even better ALMS with GTE and LMS cars and US tracks (Daytona, Sebring, Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Lime Rock Park, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Detroid Belle Isle, Road America, Baltimore, Circuit of The Americas, Virginia International Raceway, Petit Le Mans)

This ^^^^^. Oh yes. But with Indycar/Champcar series too.

As mentioned by others ....... WTCC 2015 Experience will be next.
And a V8 Experience (or at least V8 car pack) will also come later, for sure.

Nevertheless i'd like to see following Experiences:
- Blancpain GT Series Experience (Sprint or/and Endurance Series)
- Super GT Experience
- WEC Experience

IMO we already have enough GT3-style cars in the game so Blancpain and WEC would be low on my list (except for LMP1/LMP2 cars). I'd much rather some BTCC, Mini/Clio Cup, anything vintage or openwheel. I'd love some V8SC, but that would require all the tracks to be built which would take some time. But the top of my list would be a Rally Experience, they already have some of the key ingredients in the hillclimb courses, and even if it were all fictional stages it could be fantastic. :thumbsup:

nah .. probably just licence issue .... alfas in their older titles were fun to drive .. I believe it is just a matter of time till we get some in R3E too ...

I hope so :) assetto is going to have 6 Alfa's in game (one of which 155 dtm) so it's a shame raceroom still don't have alfa's... :) hope they'll come soon if they'll come :)

Super GT 500 and 300 would be cool....but I would really like to see MINI challenge, Clios stuff like that.....but also some lower GT classes. and a Pony please...a pink one!! now!

Ask, and ye shall receive!
6a00e554f1ae9388330128778e310e970c.jpg

I'd think that would make it a little easier to implement into the game then. :thumbsup:
Definitely. Personally I would love Super GT even if it is fairly similar to DTM but for others this could be a case against it.

Nobody's mentioned it but maybe the new TCR International series is worth a look. There are five cars at present - Ford Focus, Opel Astra, VW Golf, Seat Leon and Honda Civic - with talk of more coming, possibly the Alfa Giulietta. I love my FWD touring cars, although again, you could argue this series is too similar to WTCC.

If the V8s were to come I'd be shouting from the tallest mountain.
I know so many people that miss Toca3 so much that I'm sure they'd rush out and get this.
Only issue I see is that the V8s are about to change. This will be the last year it will be compulsory V8 engines. It will be the last year Ford will field a factory team. There are rumours of more manufacturers joining Mercedes, Nissan, Holden and Volvo. Exciting times!

But I'd Sector 3 could at least give us some of our best tracks that would do.
Adelaide, Phillip Island, Melbourne, Surfers Paradise to name but a few.

I'm not so sure WTCC 2014 will be a Experience, I expect another pack. In the last Twitch stream they had a list of tracks in production. Marocco, Argentina and Goldenport where missing, the rest are already in game or mentioned in the video. An Experience should have them all, although GT Masters is also missing some cars…

I'm hoping for a World Series by Renault Experience in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back