Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
My point is all the hype and just an announcement of another track woopy. No AI No MP so yes it would be just another hotlap track. I'm so excited for that. Before you go bashing my comments you should know that yeah I bought into the early access knowing there is no AI and no MP. But it is MY opinion that AC is boring with just hotlaps. MY OPINION. You don't like my opinion, tough. I have just as much right here in these forums as anyone else. Opinions are like Aholes and everyone has one so get over yourselves. :)

@Randy Chamberlin Do you really believe that there will still be no AI or Multiplayer by September? Do you think they are just going to leave AC at version 0.4 from now until then?

I can understand the frustration with hotlapping but if that frustration cause your mind to make irrational thoughts like that you should probably go play something that will give you a bit more enjoyment.

Normally I would be bored to death with hotlapping (even with the really nice leaderboards we have available) but the driving has me so engaged and immersed that i can do it for hours on end.

Wow, it's a bit hot in here! All i know is i signed up and paid for a beta which promises AI and MP, great cars and tracks. They are passionate about what they do, you can tell that because they are really involved with the people that have signed up/paid for this - they are communicating with us. They are releasing more content every two weeks like they said they would. They made a huge announcement and made it a big issue - which it is. I can't wait for AI and career myself but i realise what i have signed up for and if i wanted the full package i would wait for the full 1.0 release. I just don't get what's going on in here. I think they are the most communicative dev team around, they understand our passion, they know what we want - hell, they even ask us what we want and try their hardest to give us what we want. I applaud them. You can't please all of the people all of the time but at least they actually ask the community what we want and the majority is taken on board - i think we should congratulate them for this mindset as it is what we actually want as a community. We have a direct lnput in to this and we should make the most of it. Most opinions so far are that the sim is really good, why don't we work together to make it better?

Not disappointed but not excited either at all about this announcement, i guess its because i never really expecting anything unless Kunos announce i going to have a free copy of v1.0 release for whatever reason :D
For now, I only wonder how hard is it for a rookie sim racer like me to at least run a clean lap in this track, if "Still crash more than 10 times in a single lap after 100 laps" achievement for this track is in the game then no doubt no one will get that achievement before me no matter laser scan or not :D

Not disappointed but not excited either at all about this announcement, i guess its because i never really expecting anything unless Kunos announce i going to have a free copy of v1.0 release for whatever reason :D
For now, I only wonder how hard is it for a rookie sim racer like me to at least run a clean lap in this track, if "Still crash more than 10 times in a single lap after 100 laps" achievement for this track is in the game then no doubt no one will get that achievement before me no matter laser scan or not :D

I know what your saying lazybug but if you like the track you will learn it and it wont take 100 laps. If you don't like it then just take the 10 cars and never use the track - it's your decision at the end of the day. Basically all they are saying is they are adding another track. To some, like me it is the best track in the world, to you it may mean nothing - i think that is the problem when i said you can't please everybody - it's marmite if you know what i mean :)

My point is all the hype and just an announcement of another track woopy. No AI No MP so yes it would be just another hotlap track. I'm so excited for that. Before you go bashing my comments you should know that yeah I bought into the early access knowing there is no AI and no MP. But it is MY opinion that AC is boring with just hotlaps. MY OPINION. You don't like my opinion, tough. I have just as much right here in these forums as anyone else. Opinions are like Aholes and everyone has one so get over yourselves. :)

Agreed! I cant do 2 laps without thinking....what's the point?!

I need competition.

@Randy Chamberlin

You do know that there is AI right now in drag racing, and you do know that it is very very likely AI will be implemented in some form by 0.5? You also know that they said Multiplayer would be out in at the very least a testable/limited capacity before 1.0 right? You are also aware that they planed on having 1.0 out in the next 2-3 months.....

@Randy Chamberlin Do you really believe that there will still be no AI or Multiplayer by September? Do you think they are just going to leave AC at version 0.4 from now until then?

I can understand the frustration with hotlapping but if that frustration cause your mind to make irrational thoughts like that you should probably go play something that will give you a bit more enjoyment.

Normally I would be bored to death with hotlapping (even with the really nice leaderboards we have available) but the driving has me so engaged and immersed that i can do it for hours on end.
You know that's my thing. I have plenty on my system to race trust me. I get real pissed when I get people over here bashing someone for their opinion. Just like you are haha

About the Game
Assetto Corsa is a next-generation driving simulator for Windows PC which reproduces real-world circuits, as well as road and racing cars. The game includes a single player career,special events and allows the player to create and customize offline competitions and multiplayer races to challenge other players.

Constant Updates

As part of the early access program, starting by the first release, an update with new cars, tracks and features will be available every two weeks, adding new contents and improving the existing ones. All the vehicles and tracks will be released in a level of completion close to the final one, with the aim to deliver, starting by the first version, an enjoyable and satisfying simulation, featuring cars and tracks reproduced at their best, with the exception of unknown minor bugs that will be fixed and polished in time for the final version of Assetto Corsa.

Extended features
During the whole process, the AI, Multiplayer and damage model features will be progressively added in the scheduled time, in order to close in short time the final release, that will include the career mode and other exclusive contents.

It's all been said before - it's on it's way but not ready as this is not the final release - what do you not understand from this statement? If you want AI and MP you shouldn't have bought it early but waited for release. I find everything they have done is simple to understand, i don't see what the problem is to be honest. Not getting at anybody in particular just saying it's totally transparent up to now. Yeah, i'm getting bored hotlapping but i understand what i've paid for and what they said they would deliver - i have to be patient.

@Randy Chamberlin

You do know that there is AI right now in drag racing, and you do know that it is very very likely AI will be implemented in some form by 0.5? You also know that they said Multiplayer would be out in at the very least a testable/limited capacity before 1.0 right? You are also aware that they planed on having 1.0 out in the next 2-3 months.....
That's great and will be appreciated awesome. Ive stated I know what I bought in the early release. I'm just sick of the fanboys beating someone up over their opinion. pathetic to say the least. And then it is apparently ok by RD. Whatever. Just deactivate my account if this is the way things are run here.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.