Mystery Track Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Racing Experience Mystery Track.jpg

Sector3 Studios have revealed a mystery tease from an upcoming new track, can you guess what the latest ribbon of tarmac from the Swedish developers might be?

Expected to release as paid add on content in the big September RaceRoom patch, the new track will form part of a larger update release set to contain "a couple of interesting game updates" as well as the usual long list of fixes and enhancements to the current build of the PC only racing simulation.

RaceRoom already contains 38 unique locations in a variety of configurations, many of which host the real world counterpart of racing series contained within the simulation. With a strong European looking flavour in the picture above, could we be getting another high profile former Grand Prix venue (my pick would be Imola btw..).

Lay down your guess below!

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation available as a free to play base software with additional paid content available through the RaceRoom Store.

Take your RaceRoom Racing Experience online with RaceDepartment. Check out our Club and League Racing sub forum for a great place to sample a popular and wide cross-section of cars and tracks from Sector3 Studios current racing simulation. As well as organised Club and League events, we also host a number of mods and car setups, plus a thriving sub forum dedicated to this racing title.

So what track do you think S3 have up their sleeves for this September? Looking forward to the new patch? How is your current experience with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

I would agree it's more than likely Imola, which I like, but I would rather it be Misano for something abit different.
As for the rest of the patch, I'm taking a wild stab at something to do with tryes, and maybe offline multiclass.

Imola is a legendary track. Now I can enjoy it in all my favourite sims.
Not all legendary tracks are good though, or fan favourites. It's always nice to get new tracks of course, but it would be nice to see a mainstream sim do something a bit different for a change. AMS is a good example, with all it's Brazilian tracks which us Europeans have never heard of.

Not all legendary tracks are good though, or fan favourites. It's always nice to get new tracks of course, but it would be nice to see a mainstream sim do something a bit different for a change. AMS is a good example, with all it's Brazilian tracks which us Europeans have never heard of.
Yet very few people play Automobilista. I love the game but being a bit out of leftfield is reflected in the player numbers.

Also bear in mind that Imola is a routinely requested track by R3E fans on the Sector3 forum. There's a community wishlist thread over there and Imola is in the top five. Players want this track.

• Deleted member 6919

Its not as heavily requested as some of the famous US tracks, but then again they did get brands short because of DTM, why would you do that in the first place without getting the GP licence,we need US tracks which is what might be the incentive for PC2..R3E has the cars for the likes of Sebring/Daytona/Road Alanta and so on, lets be like the brave Brits and move away from Europe..:roflmao:

Its not as heavily requested as some of the famous US tracks, but then again they did get brands short because of DTM, why would you do that in the first place without getting the GP licence,we need US tracks which is what might be the incentive for PC2..R3E has the cars for the likes of Sebring/Daytona/Road Alanta and so on, lets be like the brave Brits and move away from Europe..:roflmao:
First Le Mans, then Petit Le Mans. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back